Business Development/Marketing Intern
Product | San Francisco, CA | Full Time
Fingerprint has built a mobile technology platform that supports networks of linked apps, improving discoverability, monetization, and direct consumer relationships. The technology platform can be deployed on any device and customized for Education, Media, Carrier, or Pay TV companies. Fingerprint's customers include industry leaders like Samsung and Sylvan Learning. The Company has won over 25 awards including Appy Award and Family's Choice Award.
The company has raised a total of $19M, including a $10.9M Series B closed in June 2014. Leading investors are Dreamworks Animation, Corus Entertainment, and Reed Elsevier Ventures. Located in the heart of San Francisco on Union Square Fingerprint is rapidly growing and looking for great employees.
Fingerprint is seeking a highly creative and analytical intern who can successfully juggle both business development and marketing roles with a specific focus on developer relations and kids mobile content market research. You will be responsible for building Fingerprint brand as a leading kids mobile content publisher in kids content industry and identifying new opportunities in kids content market, which will be Fingerprint’s next key business initiatives.
- Brand marketing: Identify effective communication channels to improve Fingerprint’s presence and create/execute marketing strategy to best present Fingerprint brand among kids content developers and people in kids business.
- Content production: Build, write and manage Fingerprint company blog, news letter and other promotional materials (e.g. company webpages, videos, slides) targeting kids contents developers and people in kids business.
- Market research: Key trend analysis in kids market, consumers and general mobile game market.
- Others: Contribute to a variety of daily tasks related with business development role in Fingerprint.
- Senior years in undergraduate Program or graduate school student.
- Business or Media/Communication related major preferred.
Knowledge and Skills:
- Highly interested in the mobile kids/game app space and eager to learn the ins and outs of the industry.
- Self motivator; learns fast and able to take initiative and work independently with minimal guidance.
- Creative, analytical and organized thinker.
- Exceptional written & presentation communication abilities.
- Fluent in B2B focused social media (e.g. Linkedin, Crunchbase, Angelist, Twitter, WordPress, Tumbler, SlideShare, YouTube, various industry/developer forums etc.).
- Experience in managing blogs, website and/or social media channel a plus.
- Benefits - health, dental, life insurance
- Flex time and telecommuting options
- Paid vacation
- Employee stock option program
- Employee referral program
- Stocked kitchen
- Accessible to all public transportation including bart via powell station
- Bright, cheerful, convenient, Union Square location