Build and Integration Engineer
Engineering | San Francisco, CA | Full Time
Fingerprint has built a mobile technology platform that supports networks of linked apps, improving discoverability, monetization, and direct consumer relationships. The technology platform can be deployed on any device and customized for Education, Media, Carrier, or Pay TV companies. Fingerprint's customers include industry leaders like Samsung and Sylvan Learning. The Company has won over 25 awards including Appy Award and Family's Choice Award.
The company has raised a total of $19M, including a $10.9M Series B closed in June 2014. Leading investors are Dreamworks Animation, Corus Entertainment, and Reed Elsevier Ventures. Located in the heart of San Francisco on Union Square Fingerprint is rapidly growing and looking for great employees.
Fingerprint has 100’s of awesome kids mobile games in the marketplace. Our build and integration engineering efforts are essential to this success and scalability. Come help lead the charge! This is an amazing opportunity to learn and play with a wide variety of technology. One day you’ll be automating Unity game builds, the next day working with our in-house Android code injection tools. iOS, Adobe AIR, Corona, Cocos2dx... our catalog of games are on virtually every device and technology. Explore the game source code from developers around the world and help integrate SDK hooks to support subscription models, child safety and more! Be part of a fast paced, exciting content pipeline.
• Jenkins build automation
• Shell scripts
• XCode/iOS builds - you know what a provisioning profile is!
• Android build experience - deal with Android SDK, NDK versions, environment variables, etc.
• Some familiarity with Java, Objective-C, C++
Nice to have: experience with Unity, Adobe AIR.
• You live to ship products!
• Comfortable with fast-paced, collaborative, iterative development
• Comfortable with multi-tasking -- it's a small, fast-paced, consumer start-up
• Excellent written and verbal communications skills
• Eligibility to work in U.S. without sponsorship
• Benefits - health, dental, life insurance
• Flex time and telecommuting options
• Paid vacation
• Employee stock option program
• Employee referral program
• Stocked kitchen
• Accessible to all public transportation including BART via Powell station
• Bright, cheerful, convenient, Union Square location