Associate Manager, Content Partnerships
Content Team | San Francisco, CA | Full Time
Fingerprint is seeking a capable and energetic Associate Manager, Content Partnerships to join its Content Team. Focused on establishing and managing partnerships with content creators and acquiring new and trending content for mobile products and services, the Associate Manager, Content Partnerships is a strong communicator with impeccable analytical skills and passionate about creating industry-leading digital products for kids and families.
- Conducts competitive market landscape analysis, determines trends and makes recommendations for how to iterate and enhance our digital products and services with a focus on the content experience.
Contributes to content strategy by identifying, evaluating and integrating high-quality content creators for our platform, leveraging informed analysis, with an emphasis on acquiring popular video content generated by top YouTube / Instagram kid influencers.
Analyzes and reports content performance on our platform, prepares the data needed for content royalty reporting and develops an analytical framework for building content marketing and merchandising strategies to maximize revenue and profitability.
Works with the director of developer relations to manage the on-boarding of new content partners, ingestion and categorization of content into our system, QA review of content and feedback to partners and the overall partner relationship.
Works with cross-functional internal teams, including product and design, to develop marketing materials to enhance the Fingerprint brand to partners and consumers.
Project manages Fingerprint strategic content initiatives and prepares presentations and other materials for internal and external audiences, as needed.
- Bachelor’s degree in Management, Marketing or a related field.
- 2-3 years of relevant work experience (can include professional internships).
- Knowledge and experience must include at least one of the following:
- Mobile gaming, kids’ content, digital media or entertainment products.
- Knowledge of mobile app ecosystem, including Apple, Google and Amazon.
- Knowledge of SVOD and UGC video content platforms like Netflix and YouTube.
- Strong oral and written communication skills, including experience delivering both internal and partner presentations.
- Experience analyzing highly complex information and incorporating it into market & trends analysis, marketing materials and sales pitches.
- Can-do attitude and willing to jump in wherever needed.