Analytics Product Manager
Engineering | San Francisco, CA | Full Time
Fingerprint is seeking a highly motivated Analytics Product Manager to join our San Francisco, CA team. The Analytics Product Manager will work closely with production and engineering teams to drive product vision, business strategy and feature requirements. As a key member of the product team, the PM is responsible for creating and executing analysis to improve product performance and increase user engagement by translating data into actions. You’ll define and report on key metrics and analyze customer behaviors.
A blend of technical and communication skills are critical to access information from various data sources with structured and non-structured data. Most importantly, this role involves uncovering insights hidden within the data and explaining its relevance to non-technical business partners in a way that is actionable and comprehensible to them. The ideal candidate has a computer science background, worked with technology for analyzing data metrics, instrumenting metrics in code, understands growth analytics, and user acquisition strategies.
- Create and present product and data analysis to all key stakeholders both internal and external.
- Collaborate to define the product vision, strategy and business model based on understanding of subscription business models and engagement/monetization mechanics
- Partner with production and design teams to conceptualize, spec and implement engaging features and mechanics.
- Define KPIs, create reports and dashboards
- Drive product requirements and feature roadmaps from concept through delivery; write clear and concise specs for new content, features and systems
- Own and analyze product metrics (acquisition, retention, engagement, monetization, virality) and proactively identify and implement optimizations to player experience and core financial performance
- Collaborate extensively with feature planning and optimization: define testing protocol, set up and execute multivariate tests, establish benchmarks internally and externally, measure performance and provide actionable recommendations to publishing, design and production teams
- Create tuning scenarios for products that optimize for best player experiences, player retention and monetization.
- Partner effectively with multi-functional team to optimize revenue performance and coordinate product releases and implementation plans to all key stakeholders on an ongoing basis
Required Skills and Experience
- B.S. or M.S. in Computer Science and/or Engineering
- Experience integrating with 3rd party data and analytics services via RESTful APIs
- Has a thorough understanding of latest analytics techniques and algorithms in combination with an extensive knowledge of industry standard tools, languages and statistics including SQL, MixPanel, Localytics, and Google Analytics
- Knowledge of digital business models including Subscription and Freemium
- Understanding of mobile ecosystem and experience working on both Android and iOS platforms
- Outstanding written and oral communication skills
- Advanced expertise in Excel (pivot tables, advanced formulas)
- Detail oriented, but a big thinker with a strong analytical mindset
- Performance driven self starter with excellent oral and written communication skills
- Experience in marketing analytics, sales analytics, or operation & logistics analytics.
- Experience in the following a plus: Google Analytics, Social Media Analytics, User Acquisition
- Prior experience in a subscription based business
- Prior experience in mobile gaming
- Passion for Gaming, Education, and Kids Product!