G&A | San Francisco, CA | Full Time
Figure Eight is the essential Human-in-the-Loop AI platform for data science and machine learning teams. The Figure Eight software platform trains, tests, and tunes machine learning models to make AI work in the real world. Figure Eight's technology and expertise supports a wide range of use cases including autonomous vehicles, intelligent personal assistants, medical image labeling, consumer product identification, content categorization, customer support ticket classification, social data insight, CRM data enrichment, product categorization, and search relevance.
Headquartered in San Francisco with a presence in Tel Aviv and backed by Canvas Venture Fund, Trinity Ventures, and Microsoft Ventures, Figure Eight serves data science teams at Fortune 500 and fast-growing data-driven organizations across a wide variety of industries. For more information, visit www.figure-eight.com.
Figure Eight (formally CrowdFlower) has recently undergone a major change. We're really excited about our new name as we help make AI work in the real world. We have several blog posts detailing this change (1, 2, and 3).
Role Overview & Responsibilities
Own the office
- Be the face of Figure Eight. Greet all guests and candidates as they arrive at reception.
- Ensure our office is ready with supplies, food, and more.
- Manage all aspects of the office, including purchasing and ordering of office supplies.
- Act as the liaison with building management/vendors plus budget and contract
- Always finding ways to create joy around the office and with the team.
- Plan team outings and other company events as needed.
- Partner with HR to onboard new hires and roll out new initiatives.
In the know
- Own the master calendars to ensure we are on track for meetings.
- Build trust with leaders to assist with Board Meetings, Sales Kickoffs, and other high-visibility events.
Requirements & Experience
- Independent and self-driven... you like to be one step ahead.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills... you always know the right things to say.
- Meticulously organized and detail oriented... the office always looks ready for a photo shoot.
- Ability to work in a time-sensitive, fast-paced, and team-oriented environment
- Previous work experience in Office Management, Administrative Support, Facilities Management, Project Management or similar roles required.
- Experience in a start-up environment is a plus, but not required
- Strong computer skills (Word, PowerPoint, Excel, Google Apps, Slack, etc).