Marketing Operations Manager
Marketing | San Francisco, CA | Full Time
Figure Eight is the essential Human-in-the-Loop AI platform for data science and machine learning teams. The Figure Eight software platform trains, tests, and tunes machine learning models to make AI work in the real world. Figure Eight's technology and expertise supports a wide range of use cases including autonomous vehicles, intelligent personal assistants, medical image labeling, consumer product identification, content categorization, customer support ticket classification, social data insight, CRM data enrichment, product categorization, and search relevance.
Headquartered in San Francisco and backed by Canvas Ventures, Trinity Ventures, Industry Ventures, Microsoft Ventures, and Salesforce Ventures, Figure Eight serves Fortune 500 and fast-growing data-driven organizations across a wide variety of industries. For more information, visit www.figure-eight.com.
Figure Eight (formally CrowdFlower) has recently undergone a major change. We're really excited about our new name as we help make AI work in the real world. We have several blog posts detailing this change (1, 2, and 3).
About the role
Figure Eight has seen explosive growth both in the company and the types of customers we are able to service, and are continuing to invest in really sharp people to help fuel this expansion. Marketing Operations is a critical role in driving this rapid growth and scale as part of the Demand Generation team. Knowing what’s working and, more importantly, not working is the key driver to help us succeed. The Marketing team comprises of professionals who are able to execute but also keen on learning and growing -- we want someone who is not afraid of learning but can actively contribute to fresh ideas.
- Manage day to day processes between SFDC, Marketo, Engagio and other critical systems
- Help evaluate and implement additional systems and tools to help optimize the Demand Gen and Go-To-Market functions
- Own marketing database and ensure data is clean, complete, and organized to enable clear segmentation and a leak-free bucket
- Drive transparent and strong Marketing and Sales alignment with clear processes, reports and dashboards
- Own our lead management processes and metrics (i.e. what’s driving pipeline and where can we do better)
- Own SFDC Campaign tracking and drive closed-loop reporting on Leads -> Opportunities -> Revenue, and ROI by campaign
- Provide the team with actionable insights on where to invest in programs and campaigns
- Liaise with Sales Operations wherever applicable while being an advocate for Marketing Qualified Leads
Your background and skills
- You believe there is often more than one way to solve a problem and will uncover paths that lead to the most effective solution
- Organized, thorough and analytical
- You are keen on crafting recommendations and driving execution to help us continuously get better (think 1% improvement per day and what that does over the course of 1 quarter or 1 year)
- Passion and curiosity for the latest marketing tech stack and have direct experience in technology evaluation, implementation, and process design and roll-out
- Have at least 5 years of relevant experience