Demand Generation Manager
Marketing | San Francisco, CA | Full Time
Figure Eight is the essential Human-in-the-Loop Machine Learning platform for data science and machine learning teams. The Figure Eight platform transforms unstructured text, image, audio, and video data into customized high-quality training data to make AI work in the real world. Figure Eight's technology and expertise supports a wide range of use cases including autonomous vehicles, intelligent personal assistants, medical image labeling, consumer product identification, content categorization, customer support ticket classification, social data insight, CRM data enrichment, product categorization, and search relevance.
Headquartered in San Francisco and backed by Canvas Ventures, Trinity Ventures, Industry Ventures, Microsoft Ventures, and Salesforce Ventures, Figure Eight serves Fortune 500 and fast-growing data-driven organizations across a wide variety of industries. For more information, visit www.figure-eight.com.
About the Role
Figure Eight has seen tremendous growth both in the company and the types of customers we are able to service, and are continuing to invest in really sharp people to help fuel this expansion. We are looking for a Demand Generation Manager who can help us grow in several critical facets: constantly seek ways to market to customers in an effort to drive upsell pipeline, work with our business development team to own and execute on partner marketing programs to expand our presence across the channel (this includes Google, IBM, Amazon and other strategic partners) and drive multi-touch marketing programs as part of a well established Marketo instance to move our target accounts down-funnel.
- Effectively execute on marketing programs such as email marketing, webinars, ebook, and asset download campaigns using Marketo
- Drive joint marketing programs and build relationships with our strategic partners to educate them on the Figure Eight brand and solutions
- Work closely with our Customer Success and Sales teams to market to the buyer’s journey and drive marketing initiatives to expand our presence within customer accounts
- Using Salesforce (SFDC) and Engagio, analyze and report on which target accounts are engaging with us
- A-B test and measure the effectiveness of programs to increase awareness
- Measure ROI for programs and provide the team with actionable insights on where to invest in programs and campaigns
Your background and skills
- You believe there is often more than one way to solve a problem and will uncover paths that lead to the most effective solution
- Organized, confident and data-driven
- Experience in Marketo, either certified or have an equivalent level of expertise
- You are keen on crafting recommendations and driving execution to help us continuously get better (think 1% improvement per day and what that does over the course of 1 quarter or 1 year)
- Passion and curiosity for the latest marketing tech stack
- You have worked cross-functionally with sales, customer success and business development to execute on marketing programs
- Have at least 4 years of relevant experience