Associate Customer Success Manager
Success | San Francisco, CA | Full Time
Figure Eight is the essential Human-in-the-Loop AI platform for data science and machine learning teams. The Figure Eight software platform trains, tests, and tunes machine learning models to make AI work in the real world. Figure Eight's technology and expertise supports a wide range of use cases including autonomous vehicles, intelligent personal assistants, medical image labeling, consumer product identification, content categorization, customer support ticket classification, social data insight, CRM data enrichment, product categorization, and search relevance.
Headquartered in San Francisco and backed by Canvas Ventures, Trinity Ventures, Industry Ventures, Microsoft Ventures, and Salesforce Ventures, Figure Eight serves Fortune 500 and fast-growing data-driven organizations across a wide variety of industries. For more information, visit www.figure-eight.com.
Who We Want:
We’re looking for an Associate Customer Success Manager (CSM) who has a track record for excellence, is eager to learn how AI works in the real world, and wakes up in the morning thinking about how they can best deliver value to their customers on a daily basis.
Who You are:
Someone who loves working in a team environment, building customer relationships, is an avid learner and can successfully manage their daily tasks, while remaining committed to successful outcomes for all your customers.
As an Associate CSM you will be a trusted guide for customers adopting the Figure Eight platform, managing a book of growth-tier customers. You will become a Figure Eight product expert so you can speak intelligently on the best practices and recommendations that teach customers the importance of design consideration and features of the Figure Eight platform that will make them successful. Responsibilities will include:
- Proactively coach and educate customers to improve adoption of the Figure Eight platform.
- Analyze and resolve product adoption issues, escalate customer concerns and bugs appropriately while working with the correct internal groups.
- Assist with the renewal management process including all administrative aspects of the transaction.
- Build strong relationships with customers to ensure they remain happy and successful Figure Eight customers.
- Partner with sales to identify upsell opportunities.
- Participate in execution of named departmental strategic initiatives and projects.
What You Need for this Position:
- 1-3 years in a customer-facing role (e.g., Customer Success Manager, Sales, Account Management, Customer Support, etc.) preferably at a SaaS B2B company with a focus on top technology companies and enterprises.
- Desire to learn and take direction from an experienced CSMs and execute on an implementation, success or expansion plans.
- Demonstrated passion for working with customers and their success.
- Excellent analytical, problem solving, project management and technical skills.
- Willingness to learn core technology tools including but not limited to HTML/CSS, Liquid and SQL.
- Ability to prioritize multiple and very different tasks.
- Here are some sample tasks: an advanced customer wanting to leverage deep platform functionality today, onboarding a new customer tomorrow, managing support escalations and partnering with sales on an upsell opportunity the next day. Customers may have very different use cases and specific needs, being able to stay organized and accomplish their goals is important to our company’s success.
- Enjoy a dynamic startup environment where every day and each challenge is different.
- Bachelor’s degree.
- Exemplify Figure Eight's core values of honesty, humility, grit and performance.
- Ability to dedicate 5 days a week in the office in San Francisco with some travel to customer onsites.