Maintenance | Grounds
Hotel | Kings Beach, CA | Full Time
Would you like to join our team on the beautiful shores of Lake Tahoe? We are looking to increase our staff with only the best! Providing lasting memories and cultivating the Ferrari Crown Resort experience for our guests is very important to us! If you possess a true passion for hospitality and have experience in Maintenance and Grounds, we would love to meet you!
We are currently accepting resumes/applications for: Maintenance | Grounds
- Repairs minor maintenance such as painting, plumbing, electrical, masonry, HVAC, hot water heaters, in-room AC units,
- Maintains cleanliness of property
- Provides "closing" procedures property-wide to ensure garbage is eliminated to keep bears off property
- Maintains organization and cleanliness of on-site laundry facilities
- Maintains professional conduct at all times
- Assists on major repairs with other skilled employees or contractors
- Ensures accurate use of our property policies and procedures
- Telephone and internet reservations (NightVision, Expedia, Bookking.com)
- Greets and assists all guests with a positive, friendly attitude
- Must have basic handyman skills and be proficient in hand and power tools.
- Must have a friendly and outgoing personality.
- Must have a willingness to work hard as a team and learn.
- Must have at least one year experience with property maintenance
- Must be able to work in a fast-paced, hectic environment, maintain calm composure and take direction
- Must be available days, nights, weekends and holidays
- Prior hotel, resort or property management maintenance/repair experience
- Bobcat / snowplow experience a plus!
- Familiarity with local Kings Beach and Tahoe Basin area a plus!
- Landscape experience highly desired
- Ferrari’s Crown Resort offers medical, dental and vision benefits to full time employees
- Opportunities for growth and advancement
- Work in one of the most beautiful places in California!