Front Desk Agent - Ferrari Crown Resort
Hotel | Kings Beach, CA | Full Time and Part Time
Would you like to join our team on the beautiful shores of Lake Tahoe? We are looking to increase our staff with only the best! Providing lasting memories and cultivating the Ferrari Crown Resort experience for our guests is very important to us! If you possess a true passion for hospitality we would love to meet you!
We are currently accepting resumes/applications for : Front Desk & Night Auditors
In your cover letter, please note the position for which you’re applying.
To ensure each and every hotel Guest and potential Guest is treated in a warm, friendly, accurate and efficient manner. Any Front Desk agent’s first priority is to delight every Guest and have their stay in our Hotel exceed their expectations. Whether in person or by telephone, our Front Desk Agents are here to make our Guests have the most delightful experience they have away from home and to ensure their comfort and convenience while on property.
• Telephone and internet reservations (NightVision, Expedia, Bookking.com)
• Guest check-in/out using hotel management software.
• Greet and assist all guests with a positive, friendly attitude.
• Provide information such as directions, suggestions, and personal area highlights.
• Light cleaning and organization of guest common areas.
Excellent interpersonal skills are essential and required. Must be honest, dependable and forthright and have the ability to work confidently without direct supervision. Must have the ability to read, discern information using language skills, mathematical skills, basic computer skills and have a basic understanding of cash handling. All Guest Service Agents must be able to stand throughout their shift, walk, lift and bend.
• NightVision hotel management software.
• Prior resort or hotel experience.
• Ferrari’s Crown Resort offers medical, dental and vision benefits to full time employees
• Opportunities for growth and advancement
• Work in one of the most beautiful places in California!