Organizational Development Intern
Administration | Longwood, FL
Feeding Children Everywhere (recently featured in TIME Magazine; click link to read the article http://ti.me/QCxeOQ.) is a nonprofit organization that empowers and mobilizes people to assemble healthy meals for hungry children. We are motivated by the 950 million people worldwide and 16 million people in the United States that are currently at risk of going hungry each day.
As we are ever growing at Feeding Children Everywhere we are constantly booking our next trip or conducting research of hunger statistics all across the globe. If you love spread sheets and organizing anything from files to t-shirts this internship will be a great fit for you. Your role will be vital for many of FCEs day to day organizational logistics. Excellent organization skills and task management are required.
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to
· Scheduling/Booking Travel
· Conducting Research
· Preparing Statistical Reports
· Managing Information Requests
· Traveling to and Leading our Meal Packing Events—all traveling expenses/meals are organized and covered by Feeding Children Everywhere
We are looking for interns who are passionate, positive, and hardworking, with excellent communication, interpersonal and organizational skills. All interns are expected to work a minimum of 15-20 hours a week, and are required to commit to a full semester. Interns must have reliable transportation to our offices (located 830 S. Ronald Reagan Blvd Longwood, Fl 32750). Above all, interns should be prepared to join an exciting and energetic team who is determined to put an end to world hunger.
· · Strong Work Ethic & Positive Attitude
· Proficient in Microsoft Word/Excel
· Highly Organized & Task Oriented
· Attention to Detail
· Excellent Critical Thinking Skills
· Excellent Administrative Writing Skills
· Professional Demeanor
· FUN! (Our team likes to have a good time!
Feeding Children Everywhere is now accepting applications for our Summer Intern Program (May-August).
Deadline is April 10 2013
For more information visit www.feedingchildreneverywhere.com/intern