Software & Systems Developer & Integration Engineer
Engineering/IT | Charleston, SC | Full Time
Fathom 4 (www.fathom4.com) is the kind of defense services company that you've always wanted to work with... and for. We strive to take care of all the people we support which includes our employees, our clients, our troops, and our community. We are in the people business and that principle is what drives our culture. We hire people for a career, not just a certain project.
When we concentrate on genuinely taking care of you, we know you will do what you can to care for the client. Fathom 4 continues to grow when we build teams that feel the same way.
- Windows 10 primarily, some Linux preferred. Solid experience with disciplined S/W release control and configuration management.
- Software algorithm development experience preferred
- Working knowledge of DoD Cyber methodology and standards, Risk Management Framework (RMF), ACAS, NESSUS
- Analyzes, develops, tests and modifies hardware and/or software interfaces and solutions to meet the user’s systems analysis and/or systems integration requirements.
- Coordinates with users to identify data availability, report requirements, and systems design problems.
- Defines system objectives and prepares system design specifications to meet user requirements and satisfy interface problems.
- Reviews work products for correctness, adherence to the design concept and user standards, and progress in accordance with schedules. Prepares status reports and presentations on task performance to clients.
- May provide daily supervision and direction to support staff.
The work location is Charleston, SC, with 0-5% travel expected.
- BS degree in Engineering, Computer Science, or IT from an ABET-accredited institution only.
- Experience: Three (3) to Six (6) years of experience in design and development, to include:
- Systems Analysis, Systems
- Architecture, Systems/Equipment Support, Test and Evaluation, and Logistics support of C4ISR requirements.
- Three (3) years of technical experience in support of C4ISR and information management systems.
Must have, at a minimum, a current active SECRET clearance
Additional Desired (but not required) Qualifications and Experience
- Mobile C4ISR systems experience
- Prior Military experience
- Linux development and/or integration experience