Drafter/CAD Operator II (Creo 3D) - Remote
Design | Charleston, SC | Full Time
Fathom 4 is the kind of defense services company that you've always wanted to work with... and for. Our goal is to take care of all the people we support which includes our employees, our clients, our troops, and our community. We are in the people business and it is what builds our culture. We hire people for a career, not just a certain project.
When we concentrate on genuinely taking care of you, we know you will take care of the client. Fathom 4 continues to grow as we build teams who feel the same way.
- The candidate will be responsible for the development of basic to moderately complex designs for electronic, electro-mechanical, or mechanical equipment after the initial design concepts have been developed by the engineering staff.
- This work can be completed at home for the duration. No location requirements other than you must have reliable broadband internet service.
High school diploma or GED.
Must have 2 years of relevant technical field experience using Creo 3D modeling software package. Proficiency in Creo Electrical is a plus.
Proficiency in Microsoft Office products is required.
- Must be capable of multi-tasking and working several complex and diverse tasks with simultaneous or near-simultaneous deadlines in a dynamic, fast-paced environment.
- Candidate must also be CONSCIENTIOUS (first and foremost), well organized, punctual, reliable, and capable of managing resources and schedules which affect deadlines.
- Real attention to detail is very important.
- Candidate must be willing to continue to learn and become an expert at this craft. The technology and software packages are constantly improving, and you must have an intense desire to stay on top of the latest advances and look to gain efficiencies whenever possible.