YouTube Client Strategist
Client Relations | New York, NY | Full Time
YouTube Client Strategist
FanBridge is the world leader in audience development and retention for brands and funded/unfunded channels on YouTube. Our rapidly growing web platform helps content creators to build, engage, and monetize their fans via email, mobile, and social networks. We offer a fast paced and collaborative team environment, where your contributions are highly valued.
- #1 Fan Relationship Management platform globally
- 650+ million fans under management
- Funded by top tier investors who believe in our team/vision
- A fun environment where smart minds come together to build what they dream
- Every team member is equally responsible for our success!
FanBridge is looking to hire a passionate, connected account specialist to manage our growing YouTube channel client roster. This exploding market segment is quickly adopting FanBridge technology to manage audience development and retention - and we need your creativity, drive and knowledge of the YouTube ecosystem to help us grow! You will be the main point-person between YouTube channels and FanBridge, coaching our clients on optimizing for audience development, subscription growth and watch time by adopting and utilizing our platform. The ideal candidate will have had client-facing service experience within a new media company, agency or YouTube content partner.
- 3-5 years of client-facing account service and management
- Able to think creatively, solve problems and understand unique business needs of our clients
- Understanding of YouTube platform, CMS, monetization, subscriber model and general ecosystem.
- Opportunity to grow and scale account services team as we add more clients onto the platform
- Strong presentation skills, excel/spreadsheet skills and impeccable client-facing communication skills
- Serve as primary liaison between clients and product teams. Able to scale client feedback into product iterations and enhanced platform offering
- Detail oriented and highly organized; able to multi-task and prioritize multiple projects and responsibilities at once
- Team player - able to work with the FanBridge team, dedicated to helping the company grow and having fun in the process.
Compensation & Perks:
- Competitive base salary (DOE)
- Full insurance benefits (medical/dental/vision), pre-tax commuter benefits, and more
- A mac laptop and mobile phone
- Hard working but relaxed environment
- Occasional team breakfasts, happy hours, lots of munchies and drinks in the office, bowling nights, etc.
- Non-stop availability of competitors for office ping-pong or darts
- LOTS of open space in our Chelsea office
- We are a GROWING company, so as we grow, YOU will grow!
To apply, please visit http://www.FanBridge.com/careers/