Web Developer (New York)
Technology | New York, NY | Full Time
FanBridge is the world leader in Fan Relationship Management (FRM)
Our rapidly growing web based platform helps artists to build, manage, and communicate with their fans via email, mobile, social networks.
- #1 Fan Relationship Management platform globally
- 85+ million fans under management
- Funded by top tier investors who believe in our team/vision
- A fun environment where smart minds come together to build what they dream up
- Every team member is equally responsible for our success!
We're looking for talented web developers, we have much to accomplish, we need more wicked smart people. Not looking for drones, but skilled engineers, with a strong product sense. The best products are always built by individuals who truly care, craftsmanship. Help us build the future of Fan Relationship Management.
Would prefer that you're based in SF, BA or NYC, but open to candidates anywhere, if they're the one.
- Build: Help us improve our existing PHP web app, and hack on new projects.
- Interface: Make it shiny, web work, HTML, CSS, jQuery, etc.
- Define: Work closely with our product and design teams to define feature specs.
- Scale: Help operations and infrastructure to build and scale what we've made.
- Learn: Design and build analytics and report interface, so we know what is going on.
- Strong PHP skills
- Database chops: relational and non, MySQL and Cassandra.
- A sense of humor!
Nice to have:
- Python, Ruby, etc.
- MVC (CakePHP)
- The Kitchen Sink
Please send in a cover letter and tell us why FanBridge, so we know you're not just a bot. ;-)
*NO PHONE CALLS PLEASE*