Web Developer (Buenos Aires)
Technology | Buenos Aires, Argentina | Full Time
FanBridge is the world leader in Fan Relationship Management (FRM)
Our rapidly growing web based platform helps artists to build, manage, and communicate with their fans via email, mobile, social networks.
We're a New York based company and we are looking for new team members who are fun, talented, passionate, driven and fit with our company's "proactive genius" culture. We offer a fast paced and collaborative team environment, where your contributions are highly valued.
- #1 Fan Relationship Management platform globally
- 85+ million fans under management
- Funded by top tier investors who believe in our team/vision
- A fun environment where smart minds come together to build what they dream up
- Every team member is equally responsible for our success!
We use open source software, like Linux, Apache, MySQL, and PHP (LAMP) to develop our scalable and reliable hosted application. Our new programmer will be responsible for:
- Designing, refactoring, and improving the functionality of our application
- Writing high quality, object-oriented back-end code
- Working closely with team members to make good trade-offs and deliver features that meet requirements
- Tracking down and fixing bugs
At a minimum, we require that you have:
- Experience with web application development
- Experience with object-oriented programming (OOP)
- Experience with SQL (including joins, schema, and indexing)
- Ability to work well in a team environment
- Good communication skills
You get bonus points for having experience with:
- PHP (or similar, e.g. Java, Ruby, Python, etc.)
- Design patterns
- Model-View-Controller (MVC) frameworks
- Developing in a Linux/Unix environment
- Batch process, high load processes
- Tools we use like Subversion, Bugzilla, Memcache, Lucene, and MVC frameworks (like cake, symfony, zend fw, rails, django, etc).
- A sense of humor