UX | UI Designer
Technology | San Francisco, CA | Full Time
UX | UI Designer
FanBridge is the world leader in Fan Relationship Management (FRM)
Our rapidly growing web based platform helps artists to build, manage, and communicate with their fans via email, mobile, social networks.
We're a New York based company, with development offices in San Francisco and Buenos Aires. We are looking for new team members who are fun, talented, passionate, driven and fit with our company's "proactive genius" culture. We offer a fast paced and collaborative team environment, where your contributions are highly valued.
- #1 Fan Relationship Management platform globally
- 85+ million fans under management
- Funded by top tier investors who believe in our team/vision
- A fun environment where smart minds come together to build what they dream up
- Every team member is equally responsible for our success!
We're looking for more than a designer, we're looking for a visionary who can help craft the future of social media marketing, helping fans connect with Artists and Brands.
We have much to accomplish, we need more wicked smart people. The best products are always built by individuals who truly care, craftsmanship. Help us build the future of Fan Relationship Management.
Would prefer that you're based in SF, BA or NYC, but open to candidates anywhere, if you're the one.
- Help design and build a product that will reach an audience of 100 million.
- Provide the design vision for the merger of email marketing and social network marketing.
- Strong usability intuition, combined with fast prototyping, to create the best user experience.
- Design and ship high quality products with a clean and consistent style.
- Create, implement and extend the style guidelines used by the rest of the team.
- Translating complex ideas into simplicity previously thought impossible.
- Strong portfolio featuring interaction design samples
- Easily turn your designs into HTML/CSS
- Experience building web or desktop applications
- Clear verbal communicator and detail oriented
- A sense of humor!
- Experience with user testing and complicated workflow design.
- Portfolio includes self-started personal projects.
Solid taste in music a plus (or at least be able to defend your bad taste in music, to the death!).
- The Kitchen Sink.
*NO PHONE CALLS PLEASE*