Sports Industry Relationship Builder
Business Development | New York, NY | Full Time
FanBridge is the world leader in Fan Relationship Management (FRM)
Our rapidly growing web based platform helps artists to build, manage, and communicate with their fans via email, mobile, social networks.
We're a New York based company and we are looking for new team members who are fun, talented, passionate, driven and fit with our company's "proactive genius" culture. We offer a fast paced and collaborative team environment, where your contributions are highly valued.
- #1 Fan Relationship Management platform globally
- 85+ million fans under management
- Funded by top tier investors who believe in our team/vision
- A fun environment where smart minds come together to build what they dream up
- Every team member is equally responsible for our success!
Our ideal "Sports Industry Relationship Builder" candidate is...
- Not a "sales person" but an industry relationship builder
- Consultative by nature, always looking to be helpful to clients
- Skilled at keeping organized and getting things done in the middle of a tornado
- Excited to report directly to company founders, and craft strategy
- Always ready to network anywhere and at any time
- Looking forward to the next industry networking event
- Experienced in fan management/email marketing (so they can walk into a room as a subject pro)
- Entrepreneurial (i.e. before asking others a question, they've thought of two answers)
- Already equipped with some client/biz dev relationship experience (preferably in the sports industry)
- Identifying (and segmenting) potential industry clients
- Crafting a relationship building strategy and execution plan
- Hosting meetings/presentations/webex/calls/etc to get new clients excited about FanBridge
- Leading the creation of great looking materials to support your efforts
- Creating and having responsibility over a central database to track your contacts/leads/clients
- Delivering results
- Non-stop hustle to keep clients happy and relationships growing
Compensation & Perks:
- Competitive base salary (DOE) + annual performance bonus
- Full insurance benefits (medical/dental/vision), 401k, pre-tax commuter benefits, and more
- A sweet new computer and blackberry
- Extra goodies like team breakfasts, lots of munchies and drinks in the office, bowling nights, etc.
- Non-stop availability of competitors for office ping pong or darts
- LOTS of sunlight in our Flatiron office
- We are a GROWING company, so as we grow, YOU will grow!
**In your cover letter, please list the three tools you think will be most helpful for this position.**
*NO PHONE CALLS PLEASE*