Sales | New York, NY | Full Time
FanBridge is the world leader in providing technology to help content creators build sustainable fan-powered businesses. Our rapidly growing web platform helps content creators (musicians, YouTubers, etc) to build, engage, and monetize their fans via email, mobile, and social networks. Our Channel Pages marketplace is a collaboration engine that helps YouTube channels find other channels for growth collaborations, as well as enables sponsors to find channels to do integrated sponsorships and marketing. We offer a fast paced and collaborative team environment, where your contributions are highly valued.
- #1 Fan Relationship Management platform globally
- 650+ million fans under management
- Funded by top tier investors who believe in our team/vision
- A fun environment where smart minds come together to build what they dream
- Every team member is equally responsible for our success!
As a Sales Representative, you will work in our Chelsea office and focus on bringing clients from free trials to paid accounts, as well as bringing low-paying clients to higher long-term paid plans. A secondary focus will be selectively targeting new prospects and convincing them to switch to FanBridge. Your primary tools will be your hustle, the phone and email. These clients will see a strong return on their investment in FanBridge, and it is your job to make sure they understand why using FanBridge will help drive their career. The majority of people on your warm lead list will already have done the hard part (signing up for FanBridge), and you will provide that extra push and encouragement to bring them across the finish line.
Specific job tasks will include:
- Converting warm leads into paying customers by making 70-90 outbound calls per day:
- Calling existing free trial clients to drive conversion to paid accounts
- Calling/emailing existing monthly paid clients to convert them to longer-term paid plans
- Finding client prospect needs and matching with FanBridge solutions
- Advising clients on best practices marketing strategies using the FanBridge platform
- Showing clients how FanBridge can deliver value that is a multiple of the platform cost
- Giving input to create high value lead lists of existing clients
- Defining a repeatable and positive ROI sales process that we can scale together
- Creating materials which help achieve your goals
- Beating sales targets on a weekly, monthly, and quarterly basis
- 1+ year experience working with content creators (whether musicians, authors, YouTubers, or something similar)
- MUST be a self-starter who combines a high level of creativity/initiative with strong organizational skills
- 1+ year with any kind of relevant sales experience (if it isn’t immediately obvious, you should convince us on why your sales experience applies for this role)
- Competitive drive and strong desire to win. “No” isn’t an option.
- Experience with Microsoft Word, Excel (or Google docs) and advanced internet skills
- Effective problem solver who can work with minimal supervision. Thinking quickly on your feet is a must.
- Strong written and exceptional phone skills
- Ability to work in a team environment, handle multiple tasks, and complete tasks quickly and effectively
Compensation & Perks:
- $36k base salary with on-target earnings of $50k
- Full insurance benefits (medical/dental/vision), pre-tax commuter benefits, and more
- A company computer and phone
- Extra goodies like team breakfasts, lots of munchies and drinks in the office, bowling nights, etc.
- Non-stop availability of competitors for office ping pong or darts
- LOTS of sunlight in our Flatiron office
- We are a growing company, so as we grow, YOU will grow!
In your cover letter, please list the three tools you think will be most helpful for this position.
No phone calls please.