Part Time Office Assistant for Fun Tech Startup
Office Administration | New York, NY | Part Time
FanBridge is the world leader in audience development and retention technology for musicians, comedians, athletes, authors, brands and YouTubers. Our rapidly growing web platform helps content creators to build, engage, and monetize their fans via email, mobile, and social networks. Our Channel Pages platform is a collaboration engine that helps YouTube channels find other channels for growth collaborations, as well as enables sponsors to find channels to do integrated sponsorships and marketing. Our Enterprise platform helps very large companies create marketing emails in a much more efficient manner. All in all, there is a lot going on, and we offer a fast paced and collaborative team environment, where your contributions are highly valued.
- #1 Fan Relationship Management platform globally
- 650+ million fans under management
- Funded by top tier investors who believe in our team/vision
- A fun environment where smart minds come together to build what they dream
- Every team member is equally responsible for our success!
Open position: Part Time Office Assistant for Fun Tech Startup
Our ideal candidate is...
- Always thinking ahead (not just reacting, but planning ahead to make sure things go smoothly).
- Always HIGHLY organized and knows how to keep others that way too.
- Able to work independently, and in team environments. You know what needs to get done and how to do it. When you don’t, you are honest about it, but are proactive about offering two possible solutions paired with any questions.
- A Jack/Jill-of-all-trades who can be paying bills one minute and planning a networking event the next.
- A self-starter who's ready to take initiative, and makes juggling multiple tasks look easy.
- Ready to help continue building a fun and exciting office environment.
- Experienced with Microsoft Office, Google Docs, Skype, Google Calendar, Google+ Hangouts, etc.
- Detail-oriented and able to maintain several tracking Google Docs (expense tracking, etc.)
- Able to firmly negotiate with 3rd party vendors, contractors, etc.
- Help our two offices (one in NYC, one abroad) stay organized and running smoothly.
- Plan a monthly activity for everyone in the office to do something fun together.
- Handle facility issues as they arise, whether with the landlord, contractors, or vendors.
- Provide team support through scheduling and travel coordination.
- Event planning for meetings, parties, and team outings.
- Place orders for supplies, food, and other materials as needed.
- Greet office visitors and set a fantastic first impression.
- Assist company management as needed (calendar management, etc.)
- Help source, interview and manage several interns each semester
- Assist with some very light bill payments and bank deposits (only a handful per month)
- Help find, close, and manage desk renters who work out of our office
Compensation & Perks:
- This is a part time, hourly role (15 hours per week, independent contractor). $10-15/hr depending on experience.
- A company laptop and phone
- Extra goodies like team breakfasts, lots of munchies and drinks in the office, bowling nights, etc.
- Nonstop availability of competitors for office ping pong or darts
- LOTS of sunlight in our Flatiron office
The ideal start date for this role would be ASAP.
In your cover letter, please include two things:
a) describe the situation you have been in that is most similar to this position
b) describe what you think a dream office environment looks like