Office Assistant for Awesome Startup
Office Administration | New York, NY | Part Time
FanBridge is the world leader in Fan Relationship Management
Our rapidly growing web based platform helps influencers (musicians, athletes, etc...large and small) and brands grow, engage, and monetize their fan audiences. Check out http://www.FanBridge.com for more info.
We're a New York based company and we are looking for new team members who are fun, talented, passionate, driven and fit with our company's "proactive genius" culture. We offer a fast paced and collaborative team environment, where your contributions are highly valued.
- #1 Fan Relationship Management platform globally
- 600+ million fans under management
- Funded by top tier investors who believe in our team/vision
- A fun environment where smart minds come together to build what they dream up
- Every team member is equally responsible for our success!
You will work in our Chelsea office and help with all kinds of things around the office. We are looking for someone fresh out of college or within a few years of graduation, who is a hard worker, EXTREMELY organized, and able to think proactively to solve problems before they become problems. This will start as a freelance (independent contractor) position, and has the potential to move to full-time employment as you prove yourself. Given the hands on nature of this position, this is a great way to gain work experience at a rapidly growing tech company. You will be interacting directly with everyone from the founders to the clients, and will be key to making sure things run smoothly in our NYC office.
Specific job tasks might include:
- Making sure our kitchen is stocked with the latest and greatest goodies
- Coordinating with vendors
- Helping prepare and break down from events we host in the office
- Challenging FanBridgers to heated games of ping pong
- Greeting visitors with a smile and helping to keep the conference rooms organized
- Shipping packages or hand delivering items within Manhattan
- Ensuring the office stays neat and tidy (we have a clearning service, but there are always little things here and there)
- Replenishing office supplies as needed
- Being able to keep a smile while juggling numerous tasks
- MUST be a self-starter who combines a high level of creativity/initiative with very strong organizational skills
- Experience with Microsoft Word, Excel, and advanced internet skills
- Effective problem solver who can work with minimal supervision, yet takes direction without issue
- Strong written and oral communication skills
- Ability to work in a team environment, handle multiple tasks, and complete tasks quickly and effectively
- Unwavering attention to detail
- An upbeat attitude and ability to make others smile (even if they are a complete stranger)
- This is a paid independent contractor position
- If you are awesome, there is a very good chance this can lead to a full time job
- We do a lot of fun things as a company. You will certainly be involved in these regular activities.
- This is likely a ~30 hour per week job
When you apply, please include your resume, a cover letter you'd actually want to read, a few references...and your answers (with explanations) to these questions:
1. What do you want to be doing in three years?
2. Which websites do you visit daily?
Thanks and we look forward to hearing from you!