Marketing Solutions Representative
Marketing | New York, NY | Full Time
FanBridge is the world leader in Fan Relationship Management (FRM)
Our rapidly growing web based platform helps artists to build, manage, and communicate with their fans via email, mobile, social networks. We offer a fast paced and collaborative team environment, where your contributions are highly valued.
#1 Fan Relationship Management platform globally
110+ million fans under management
Funded by top tier investors who believe in our team/vision
A fun environment where smart minds come together to build what they dream
Every team member is equally responsible for our success!
Our ideal Marketing Solutions Representative:
- 1-2 years experience buying or selling online/traditional advertising within the music, entertainment, and/or sport industries required
- Has connections within the sports, music, and entertainment industries within the marketing/advertising realm
- Has a strong social media background related to Facebook, Twitter, YouTube, StumbleUpon, etc.
- Is entrepreneurial/extremely self-motivated (i.e. before asking others a question, they've thought of two answers)
- Takes ownership of all responsibilities from a position of leadership but uses great communication skills to collaborate with others and improve all efforts sans ego
- Strong written/phone skills
- Wants to be a pivotal part in taking a sector of a company to extraordinary heights
- Someone who thrives under pressure
- Interacting directly with record labels, managers, sports marketing agencies, musicians, actors, and brands on behalf of our Marketing Solutions Group
- Consistently implementing efforts to educate potential clients in creative ways
- Carrying out all fulfillment associated with Marketing Solutions campaigns: gathering all necessary assets from clients, editing copy messaging, making sure all the correct parties have the right materials to carry out campaigns in the most optimal manner
- Regularly reporting results/analytics to clients
- Continually providing new and exciting ideas regarding other verticals in need of Marketing Solutions (i.e. politics, etc.), strategizing plans on who/how to contact the appropriate parties, implementing those efforts
- Crafting proposals for larger clients
- Meticulously tracking everything – interactions with potential clients, how the interactions went, follow-up schedules, etc.
Compensation & Perks:
- Competitive base salary (DOE) + annual performance bonus
- Full insurance benefits (medical/dental/vision), 401k, pre-tax commuter benefits, and more
- A sweet new computer and blackberry
- Extra goodies like team breakfasts, lots of munchies and drinks in the office, bowling nights, etc.
- Non-stop availability of competitors for office ping-pong or darts
- LOTS of sunlight in our Flatiron office
- We are a GROWING company, so as we grow, YOU will grow!