Lead Visual Designer
Technology | San Francisco, CA | Full Time
We are looking for more than a designer, we're looking for a visionary who can help craft the future of social media marketing, helping fans connect with Artists and Brands.
We are a small, highly focused team seeking an experienced and highly skilled visual designer to collaborate with the head of design and the VP of product to build the future of Fan Relationship Management.
Would prefer that you're based in SF or NYC, but open to candidates anywhere, if you're the one.
- Help design and build a product that will reach an audience of 100 million
- Strong usability intuition, combined with fast prototyping, to create the best user experience.
- Design and ship high quality products with a clean and consistent style.
- Create, implement and extend the style guidelines used by the rest of the team.
- Translating complex ideas into simple, accessible designs.
- Follow current and future design trends, and keep us ahead of the curve, with an eye towards innovation.
Strong visual and UI design skills, obsessive pixel-pusher.
Passionate about design, a positive “can-do” attitude, and the ability to be highly creative within an agile development process
- A strong portfolio demonstrating the ability to synthesize style, innovation and usability.
- Clear verbal communicator and detail oriented
- A sense of humor!
- Experience with user testing and complicated workflow design.
- Portfolio includes self-started personal projects.
- Experience working in a startup.
Solid taste in music a plus (or at least be able to defend your bad taste in music, to the death!).
- The Kitchen Sink.
FanBridge is the world leader in Fan Relationship Management (FRM)
Our rapidly growing web based platform helps artists to build, manage, and communicate with their fans via email, mobile, social networks.
We're a New York based company, with development offices in San Francisco and Buenos Aires. We are looking for new team members who are fun, talented, passionate, driven and fit with our company's "proactive genius" culture. We offer a fast paced and collaborative team environment, where your contributions are highly valued.
- #1 Fan Relationship Management platform globally
- 85+ million fans under management
- Funded by top tier investors who believe in our team/vision
- A fun environment where smart minds come together to build what they dream up
- Every team member is equally responsible for our success!
*NO PHONE CALLS PLEASE*