Technology | San Francisco, CA | Full Time and Temp to Perm
FanBridge is the world leader in Fan Relationship Management (FRM)
Our rapidly growing web based platform helps artists to build, manage, and communicate with their fans via email, mobile, social networks. We're a New York based company and we are looking for new team members who are fun, talented, passionate, driven and fit with our company's "proactive genius" culture. We offer a fast paced and collaborative team environment, where your contributions are highly valued.
#1 Fan Relationship Management platform globally
110+ million fans under management
Funded by top tier investors who believe in our team/vision
A fun environment where smart minds come together to build what they dream
Every team member is equally responsible for our success!
We are seeking a Jr. Designer/Illustrator for a full-time or temp-to-perm position. You need to possess the following attributes (and some we didn't even think of):
- You are able to provide creative solutions and still make things look pretty.
- You actively participate in Brainstorm sessions.
- Develop and optimize visual design and concepts, supporting the Head of Design in the creation of compelling, high quality design solutions in a timely manner.
- You visually integrate and enhance the architecture, UI, and navigation outlined by the Head of Design, and UX Designer.
- You can collaborate with the UX, Product, Front End Development, and Project Management teams in all stages of design.
- You get it done. Period.
- You’re considered “trendy” in the design world, because you know what’s current in graphics processing techniques and new advances in design software.
- Your high EQ enhances your character.
- The proof is in the pudding - show us what you've done in your portfolio.
- Those with stronger skills in illustration, step to the front of the line.
Compensation & Perks:
- Competitive base salary (DOE) + annual performance bonus
- Full insurance benefits (medical/dental/vision), 401k, pre-tax commuter benefits, and more
- A sweet new computer and blackberry
- Extra goodies like team breakfasts, lots of munchies and drinks in the office, bowling nights, etc.
- Non-stop availability of competitors for office ping-pong or darts
- LOTS of sunlight in our Flatiron office
- We are a GROWING company, so as we grow, YOU will grow!