Front End Web Developer
Technology | San Francisco, CA | Full Time
We know that some people think front-end development is just the little, less intelligent brother of the "real" coding. Well, we don't.
We think that a talented front-end developer is the perfect bridge between the vision of the designer and the reality of the back end developer. Think you can handle this challenge? Apply now!
What we are looking for
- jQuery, HTML5 and CSS3 at its best.
- We'd also welcome experiences with LESS/SASS and Appcelerator's Titanium
- Rock solid web interfaces
- Experience with the latest Adobe Creative Suite
- WebKit lover
- Learn from & teach your new colleagues
- Ability to work in a symbiotic team and under pressure
- Desire for beautiful and semantic code
- An eye for perfect user interfaces, usability and accessibility
- Effective oral and written English communication skills
- Knowledge of browser-compatibility issues
- Good sense of website
- Fluency in photoshop
What you'll do
- Front-end implementation & design across web and mobile
- Work directly with the designers to ensure page builds include interactive elements and dynamics as intended
- Develop new concepts with our engineers for the next big thing
- Maintain and improve our current apps
Getting to the good stuff
Great, so what do I get in return?
- Competitive base salary (DOE) + annual performance bonus
- Full insurance benefits (medical/dental/vision), 401k, pre-tax commuter benefits, and more
- A sweet new computer and blackberry
- Extra goodies like team meals, lots of munchies and drinks in the office, team nights out, etc.
- An amazing (and newly-moved-into) SOMA penthouse office
- We are a GROWING company, so as we grow, YOU will grow!
Why you want to work here
We could give you a little blurb about what FanBridge.com is, but since you’re a go getter we know you’ll just do your research on us. What we will give you insight into is what it’s like here...
Because you're the best at what you do. Because a small startup means everyone's work matters. Because you want to *want* to go to work every day.
Because we’re not one of those one office—or even one time zone--companies. We roll in New York City, San Francisco, and Buenos Aires. Like to travel? Our employees have the unique possibility of working from the other offices to check out what it's like from other perspectives.
We get to see our work positively impact the careers of lots of talented people. That’s pretty sweet. We thrive on “wow” moments and take pride that we’re building something bigger than ourselves.
Because you're up for team meals and happy hours and seeing bands (at least our bands) and, more than likely, ping pong. Okay, and string cheese. We have a whole team here devoted to balancing out our productivity with…Good. Times.
We're a smart crew and we want to stay smart. The same team devoted to keeping us fun also works to let people know about classes, seminars, and conferences that would a) be awesome/interesting and b) help the cause.
Working here means working with the most talented (and fun) people from multiple countries…speaking multiple languages…doing multiple tasks. There is no “rinse, repeat” type of day at FanBridge.
We love where we work and who we work with. No really, it’s weirdly true. (Yeah, fair enough - we may not always love everyone’s turntable.fm contributions, but we at least mock them kindly.)
You get the freedom to work on projects you’re actually passionate about. There’s something you think we need that you want to take on? It’s yours – run with it.