Client Relations | New York, NY | Full Time
Community Manager @ Channel Pages (a FanBridge company)
Channel Pages is the world's leading collaboration engine that helps YouTube channels find other channels for growth collaborations, as well as enables sponsors to find channels to do integrated sponsorships and marketing.
Our parent company, FanBridge, is the world leader in audience development and retention for music and entertainment influencers, as well as brands and channels on YouTube. Our rapidly growing web platform helps content creators to build, engage, and monetize their fans via email, mobile, and social networks.
We offer a fast paced and collaborative team environment, where your contributions are highly valued.
We’re looking for someone who can engage with those in the video creator community through social media, email, and in person. This person will be responsible for collecting market feedback and relaying that information to a larger team to inform on product decisions and strategies. Similarly, the Channel Pages Community Manager will be responsible for publishing and monitoring a presence on different social networks (an emphasis on Twitter and YouTube) with an attention on growth and engagement metrics. And to aid in client success, this person will maintain our Channel Pages support by fielding troubleshooting requests via email and phone support.
Our ideal candidate is...
- …a self-starter who wants to see his/her ideas executed
- …passionate about social media (especially YouTube!)
- …HIGHLY organized even in the face of balancing multiple projects
- …a confident communicator in person, on the phone, and as a writer
- …energized by a fun and exciting office environment
Specific job tasks include:
- Developing and execute a strategy for community support for Channel Pages users on site, in email & leveraging social media
- Building and fostering relationships with community power users and influencers
- Developing insights from the community to drive issue resolution and user engagement
- Leading the strategy and execution of community management initiatives across multiple platforms
- Answering client support tickets in a timely manner
- Challenging other team members to ping pong matches
- Experience and knowledge of marketing tools musicians/youtubers/influencers use
- Is comfortable on the phone, managing calls and starting conversations
- Effective problem solver who can work with minimal supervision
- Attention to detail
- Strong written and oral communication skills
- Understanding of A/B & user testing
- Ability to work in a team environment, handle multiple tasks, and - - Complete tasks quickly and effectively
- Experience with being responsible for a company's social media/community management
- Experience doing client service work, especially at a tech company is a plus
- Experience with YouTube Analytics a BIG plus
Compensation & Perks:
- Competitive compensation commensurate with experience
- Extra goodies like snacks and drinks in the office, etc.
- Nonstop availability of competitors for office ping pong or darts
- LOTS of sunlight in our Chelsea office
In your cover letter, please include responses to the following two questions (bonus points if done as a video response using YouTube!)
1. Describe a recent situation where you received customer support that went above and beyond what you expected. (Or, describe a recent situation where you received customer support that was below your expectations, and what the person/company could have done to fix the experience.)
2. Go to ChannelPages.com and after looking around, please share an example or two of community initiatives that might help increase the % of channels who connect with other channels to start a collaboration.