Client Service Representative
Client Relations | New York, NY | Part Time
Client Service Representative - Part Time
FanBridge is the world leader in audience development and retention for brands and funded/unfunded channels on YouTube. Our rapidly growing web platform helps content creators to build, engage, and monetize their fans via email, mobile, and social networks. We offer a fast paced and collaborative team environment, where your contributions are highly valued.
- #1 Fan Relationship Management platform globally
- 650+ million fans under management
- Funded by top tier investors who believe in our team/vision
- A fun environment where smart minds come together to build what they dream
- Every team member is equally responsible for our success!
FanBridge is looking to hire a part-time, passionate Client Service Representative to help our Client Service team assist clients with all things FanBridge. You will help deliver above-and-beyond client service via phone, email, and social media to current and prospective clients, contribute solutions to our FAQs and other resources, accurately and concisely relay client insights to our Client Service Manager, detail bugs or client issues for engineering team, and think creatively about ways in which we can optimize each client’s experience. The ideal candidate will have had recent customer/client-facing service experience.
- Experience with customer/client-facing service
- Able to think creatively, solve problems and communicate clearly and effectively
- Experience with YouTube is a plus
- Strong excel/spreadsheet skills and HTML knowledge is a plus
- Detail oriented and highly organized; able to multi-task and prioritize multiple projects and responsibilities at once
- Team player - able to work with the FanBridge team, dedicated to helping the company grow and having fun in the process.
Compensation & Perks:
- You will start as an independent contractor, working ~25 hours per week (with an opportunity to turn this into full-time employment with full insurance benefits, pre-tax commuter benefits, and more)
- A mac laptop and mobile phone
- Hard working but relaxed environment
- Occasional team breakfasts, happy hours, lots of munchies and drinks in the office, bowling nights, etc.
- Non-stop availability of competitors for office ping-pong or darts
- LOTS of open space in our Chelsea office
- We are a GROWING company, so as we grow, YOU will grow!