Client Service Representative
Customer Support | New York, NY | Full Time
FanBridge is the world leader in audience development and retention for music and entertainment influencers, as well as brands and channels on YouTube. Our rapidly growing web platform helps content creators to build, engage, and monetize their fans via email, mobile, and social networks. Our Channel Pages product is a collaboration engine that helps YouTube channels find other channels for growth collaborations, as well as enables sponsors to find channels to do integrated sponsorships and marketing. We offer a fast paced and collaborative team environment, where your contributions are highly valued.
- #1 Fan Relationship Management platform globally
- 650+ million fans under management
- Funded by top tier investors who believe in our team/vision
- A fun environment where smart minds come together to build what they dream
- Every team member is equally responsible for our success!
We’re looking for a Client Service Representative who will be responsible for ensuring the success of our platform with a wide array of clients across varying backgrounds, technical knowledge, and overall needs. This position will interact with all members of our team, as well as with clients at all stages of their relationship with FanBridge (pre-signup through post-engagement).
Our ideal candidate is...
- Always thinking ahead (not just reacting, but planning ahead to make sure things go smoothly).
- Always HIGHLY organized and knows how to keep others that way too.
- Able to work independently, and in team environments. You know what needs to get done and how to do it. When you don’t, you are honest about it, but are proactive about offering two possible solutions paired with any questions.
- A self-starter who's ready to take initiative, and makes juggling multiple tasks look easy.
- Ready to help continue building a fun and exciting office environment.
- Experienced with Microsoft Office (especially Excel), YouTube, Google Docs/Sheets/Calendar/Gmail, Skype, etc.
Specific job tasks include:
- Answering and managing client support tickets in a timely manner
- Providing hands-on phone support for technical and marketing troubleshooting
- Creating new sales, knowledge, or advice materials for our blog, social media, and other forms of distribution
- Helping our clients use the platform more effectively
- Assisting our tech team with testing new features & providing market/client feedback
- Targeting and marketing to segments of our current client base to help them achieve success on the platform
- Suggesting improvements to the Client Service process
- Challenging other team members to ping pong matches
- Experience and knowledge of marketing tools musicians/youtubers/influencers use
- Is comfortable on the phone, managing calls and starting conversations
- Can articulate technological concepts to a non-technical client base with patience and clarity
- Proficient in Google docs and Microsoft Office, especially Excel
- Effective problem solver who can work with minimal supervision
- Attention to detail
- Strong written and oral communication skills
- Understanding of A/B testing
- Ability to work in a team environment, handle multiple tasks, and complete tasks quickly and effectively
- Experience with HTML is a plus
- Experience with being responsible for a company's social media/community management is a plus
- Experience with video editing software also a plus
- Experience doing client service work, especially at a tech company, is a big plus
Compensation & Perks:
- Compensation commensurate with experience
- Extra goodies like snacks and drinks in the office, etc.
- Nonstop availability of competitors for office ping pong or darts
- LOTS of sunlight in our Chelsea office
In your cover letter, please include:
a) A link to a video (two-minutes max, hosted on YouTube is fine) describing a recent situation where you received customer support that went above and beyond what you expected.
b) For bonus points, please describe a recent situation where you received customer support that was below your expectations, and what the person/company could have done to fix the experience.