Awesome Fall Digital Marketing Internship
Marketing | New York, NY | Full Time, Part Time, and Internship
Looking for an internship that doesn't suck, and where you are directly responsible for getting important things done?Let's talk.
FanBridge, Channel Pages & stensul - which one is right for you?
FanBridge builds technology that helps influencers and content creators build sustainable fan-powered businesses. Our FanBridge Audience CRM platform provides tools clients use to grow and engage their fan audience, primarily via email marketing.
Our Channel Pages product is a collaboration engine that helps YouTube channels find other channels for growth collaborations, as well as enables sponsors to find channels to do integrated sponsorships and marketing. Collectively across these platforms, we touch hundreds of millions of fans worldwide (probably a billion at this point).
With our near decade of experience building these industry leading platforms, we launched stensul, a hosted platform to help large (Fortune 1000) brands, companies, and organizations create marketing emails quickly and painlessly. Nearly every decent size company has a hugely inefficient and expensive (in man-hours and dollars) process to make emails. Everyone hates it. stensul is the solution. stensul internships will be listed separately.
What You'll Be Doing:
Interns will work in our (sunny, full floor) Chelsea office and assist the company in all areas but focus primarily on projects related to marketing, sales, business development, and client management. The great thing about this internship is that you will be doing real work, not just making photocopies (we don't even have a photocopier).
You will gain real world skills, create the rules instead of just following them, and work with international teams (We have an office in Buenos Aires!) to execute your projects. Given the hands on nature of this position, this is a great way to gain work experience at a rapidly growing tech company. You will be interacting directly with everyone from the founders to the clients, and will have a voice at the table for important discussions and decisions.
We don't just work hard but WE PLAY HARD. You will also be included in team outings and events! Challenge someone in the office to a friendly game of ping pong or foosball. Look forward to office snacks and weekly treats.
What We're Looking For:
There is ONE (1) summer internship position available on our team. FanBridge is looking for a 1) Digital Marketing + Copywriting Intern. This intern will also get experience working on some online community management projects with our ChannelPages platform too!
1) FanBridge is looking for a Digital Marketing + Copywriting intern for the summer semester. This intern will work closely on both the FanBridge and ChannelPages products as well as the product and community management teams. The position is unique in that it will require both creative and analytical skills for two growing platforms.
Projects that should be expected during the semester include writing long and short form content for the FanBridge blog as well as for marketing materials, creating video and graphic content for social, as well as tracking important metrics and iterating based on performance. An ideal candidate for this internship should be able to write comfortably in different styles as well as written and in-person communication, familiar with A/B testing and performance tracking, and interest in musician/comedian/YouTuber marketing is a definite plus.
- MUST be a self-starter who combines a high level of creativity/initiative with strong organizational skills
- Experience with Microsoft Word, Excel, and advanced internet skills
- Should have interest or experience in online marketing
- Effective problem solver who can work with minimal supervision
- Strong written and oral communication skills
- Ability to work in a team environment, handle multiple tasks, and complete tasks quickly and effectively
- Experience with HTML is a plus
- It's a plus if you have your own laptop you can use (Mac or PC)
- Ability to work from the NYC office
- Interest and/or experience in startups is a huge plus
- This internship will start as soon as you can in September
- This is an unpaid internship; however, college credit is ok. Monthly MTA Metrocards will be given too!
- If you are awesome, there is a very good chance this can lead to a part time or full time job
- We do a lot of fun things as a company (bowling, movies, etc) we hope you'll join.
- We are looking for people who can commit at least 12-15 hours a week minimum
When you apply, please include your resume, and a cover letter that states the internship for which you're applying and also answer the following 2 questions:
- Which websites do you visit daily? And why?
- Where do you see yourself in the next 3 years?