Ad Sales Pioneer
Sales | New York, NY | Full Time
FanBridge is the world leader in Fan Relationship Management (FRM)
Our rapidly growing web based platform helps influencers to build, engage, and monetize their fans via email, mobile, and social networks. We offer a fast paced and collaborative team environment, where your contributions are highly valued.
We recently released Social Digest (http://fb.ly/k2o), an advertising supported product combining the best of social with the channel strength of email, and are hiring an Ad Sales superstar to lead advertising sales for the product. This is a green field opportunity to be the first ad sales member of the team, and help propel this product to huge success.
- #1 Fan Relationship Management platform globally
- 120+ million fans under management
- Funded by top tier investors who believe in our team/vision
- A fun environment where smart minds come together to build what they dream
- Every team member is equally responsible for our success!
Our ideal Ad Sales Pioneer:
- Has experience (2-5 years for junior, 5-10 years for senior) selling digital advertising
- Experience selling email advertising is a major plus
- Experience selling top brands and agencies on passionate fans across music/sports/entertainment is a plus
- Understands social media and recent trends in the space
- Is entrepreneurial/extremely self-motivated (i.e. before asking others a question, they've thought of two answers)
- Takes ownership of all responsibilities from a position of leadership but uses great communication skills to collaborate with others and improve all efforts sans ego
- Strong writing/phone skills
- Wants to be a pivotal part in taking a company to extraordinary heights
- Someone who thrives under pressure
- Meet/exceed quarterly/annual revenue goals through the sale of FanBridge Social Digest advertising inventory
- Consistently prospect for new accounts and aggressively pursue new leads and sales opportunities from large-to-mid size organizations, top advertisers, major brands and advertising agencies
- Establish and exercise effective sales techniques to develop new business, retain and expand existing business, and continually ensure understanding of and exceeding of clients' needs
- Create persuasive sales presentations, market research, case studies
- Analyze campaign performance statistics and recommend optimized media solutions from the results.
- Consistently implement efforts to educate potential clients in creative ways
- Meticulously tracking everything – interactions with potential clients, how the interactions went, follow-up schedules, etc.
- Report on sales activity and forecast to Senior Sales Management
Compensation & Perks:
- Competitive base salary (DOE) + commission
- Full insurance benefits (medical/dental/vision), 401k, pre-tax commuter benefits, and more
- A sweet new computer and phone
- Flexible work environment (we have no set office hours or vacation policy)
- Extra goodies like team breakfasts, happy hours, lots of munchies and drinks in the office, bowling nights, etc.
- Non-stop availability of competitors for office ping-pong or darts
- LOTS of open space in our Chelsea office
- We are a GROWING company, so as we grow, YOU will grow!
Please submit your resume and cover letter at http://www.fanbridge.com/careers/ and in the cover letter, please tell us what excites you about FanBridge (and specifically the Social Digest) as an opportunity.
Direct candidate applications only, no recruiters or agencies please.