Ad Sales Lead
Sales | New York, NY | Full Time
FanBridge is the world leader in Fan Relationship Management (FRM) and is committed to maximizing the value of every fan on the web.
Our rapidly growing web based platform helps influencers to build, engage, and monetize their fans via email, mobile, and social networks. We offer a fast paced and collaborative team environment, where your contributions are highly valued.
We recently released Social Digest (http://fb.ly/k2o), an advertising supported product combining the best of social with the channel strength of email, and are hiring an experienced Ad Sales leader to head up advertising sales for the product. This is an opportunity to close business individually, and to ultimately lead a high-performing ad sales team.
- #1 Fan Relationship Management platform globally
- 500+ million fans under management
- Funded by top tier investors who believe in our team/vision
- A fun environment where smart minds come together to build what they dream
- Every team member is equally responsible for our success!
Our ideal Ad Sales Lead:
- Has 7-10 years of experience selling digital advertising
- Experience selling email advertising is a major plus
- Possession of revenue generating relationships with brands, media buying agencies and interactive agencies nationally
- Understands social media and recent trends in the space
- Is entrepreneurial/extremely self-motivated (i.e. before asking others a question, they've thought of two answers)
- Takes ownership of all responsibilities from a position of leadership but uses great communication skills to collaborate with others and improve all efforts sans ego
- Strong communication skills
- Wants to be a pivotal part in taking a company to extraordinary heights
- Someone who thrives under pressure
- Meet/exceed quarterly/annual revenue goals through the sale of FanBridge advertising inventory
- Consistently prospect for new accounts and aggressively pursue new leads and sales opportunities from large-to-mid size organizations, top advertisers, major brands and advertising agencies
- Establish and exercise effective sales techniques to develop new business, retain and expand existing business, and continually ensure understanding of and exceeding of clients' needs
- Create persuasive sales presentations, market research, case studies
- Analyze campaign performance statistics and recommend optimized media solutions from the results.
- Consistently implement efforts to educate potential clients in creative ways
- Meticulously tracking everything – interactions with potential clients, how the interactions went, follow-up schedules, etc.
- Report on sales activity and forecast to Senior Management
Compensation & Perks:
- Competitive base salary (DOE) + commission
- Full insurance benefits (medical/dental/vision), 401k, pre-tax commuter benefits, and more
- A sweet new computer and phone
- Flexible work environment (we have no set office hours or vacation policy)
- Extra goodies like team breakfasts, happy hours, lots of munchies and drinks in the office, bowling nights, etc.
- Non-stop availability of competitors for office ping-pong or darts
- LOTS of open space in our Chelsea office
- We are a GROWING company, so as we grow, YOU will grow!
Please submit your resume and cover letter at http://www.fanbridge.com/careers/ and in the cover letter, please tell us what excites you about FanBridge as an opportunity for your career progression..
Direct candidate applications only, no recruiters or agencies please.