Sales & Marketing | Silicon Valley | Full Time
Falkonry has created the industrial predictive analytics category and its products are improving manufacturing yield, asset uptime, process reliability, and product quality across manufacturing, energy, and transportation operations.
Falkonry is recognized as the most generally applicable technology, with the most unique design. Through specialized industrial pattern recognition, Falkonry products help find "invisible" early warning signs in industrial production for timely, and even real-time, intervention. Industrial practitioners such as manufacturing engineers and process engineers, the key technical buyers, prefer Falkonry.
Falkonry is targeted towards every Global Fortune 2000 company, excluding financial services, as every such company is a potential target. There are over a million practitioners who are target users of Falkonry. The addressable market of Falkonry is over $100B and this market continues to expand over time as more value is extracted by Falkonry from industrial operations. It is for this reason that Falkonry is backed by some of the best known venture firms of Silicon Valley.
Let's say you are a talented, hands-on, and a passionate leader who has brought category creating products to large markets. In front of you is a rare opportunity to lead marketing for a highly differentiated and market ready product. You will be reporting to the CEO and working with other members of the leadership team. You will build upon the company's high trust environment and be integral to the management team in charting and navigating the company's direction.
- Evangelism of Falkonry's technology, impact on organizations, and industries
- Customer intelligence - be the expert on the buyers, how they buy and their buying criteria and pricing strategy;
- Messaging - Develop and disseminate product marketing from the strategic level (large customers) down to the most tactical levels (events and content marketing).
- Positioning -- Develop product positioning and messaging that differentiates this product in the market
- Competitive intelligence - Develop play books that support the business
- Cross-company team building and collaboration
- Long-term relationships reign supreme and brand building is critical
- Highly talented group of impassioned individuals from diverse backgrounds
- Mentor and develop people while leading by example of outstanding performance
Early stage category creating startup experience
Developing core messaging, branding, and value proposition materials
Understanding of what it takes to scale an enterprise software business
Entrepreneurial, thrives in a fast paced high-growth environment
Familiarity with products/services geared toward enterprise users in B2B markets, especially those that are highly qualified, white-collar workers
Polished communicator with strong public speaking experiences & experience communicating with client groups
Located in Silicon Valley, prepared for occasional travel
MBA from leading business program
Undergraduate degree in engineering