Sales & Marketing | Silicon Valley | Full Time
At Falkonry, we envision a world where operational data informs every decision from operator to engineer to management through a creative combination of machine learning and domain knowledge to improve the quality, yield, performance, and safety of industrial operations.
Falkonry’s ready-to-use machine learning system finds invisible patterns inside operational data, generating early warnings and solving the hardest operational problems. Customers repeatedly say that the Falkonry system is superior to anything they have experienced.
The Falkonry team has extensive experience building and operating machine learning systems, and with managing the complexity of industrial operations. Falkonry serves Global Fortune 2000 industrial companies. The addressable market of Falkonry is in the tens of billions and growing as more value is created by Falkonry from unused data. It is for this reason that Falkonry is backed by some of the best known venture firms of Silicon Valley.
Let's say you are a talented, hands-on, and a passionate sales player who has brought disruptive products to large markets. In front of you is a rare opportunity to create value for customers from internal assets through a highly differentiated and market ready product. The ideal candidate had been a top performer delivering that can drive an enterprise engagement at the CXO level as well as with process engineers, plant operations and analytics teams. He/she is a self-starter, skilled in developing and executing against a business plan to meet or exceed quarterly and annual revenue targets.
You will be reporting to the SVP of Sales and working with members of the customer success team.
- Qualifying opportunities, developing pipeline and exceeding subscription sales revenue targets.
- Driving and navigating contracting/procurement activities at Fortune 1000 companies
- Report, forecast and track sales activities demonstrating opportunities progress
- Collaborating with customer success for pre-sales and post-sales follow up and sales expansion in account
- Provide inputs to marketing on how buyers and competitors are acting
- Evangelism of Falkonry's technology, impact on organizations, and industries
- Integrity and strong character is more important than skill and training
- Cross-company team building and collaboration
- Long-term relationships reign supreme and brand building is critical
- Highly talented group of impassioned individuals from diverse backgrounds
- Mentor and develop people while leading by example of outstanding performance
Early stage startup experience
- Self motivated ability to leverage company resources efficiently to accomplish goals
- Entrepreneurial, thrives in a fast paced high-growth environment
- Develop expansion strategies and successes in Fortune 1000 accounts
- Familiarity with products/services geared toward enterprise users in industrial organizations especially technically proficient professionals solving operational problems in manufacturing
- Polished communicator with strong experience communicating with client groups and executives
- Confidence in negotiating 6-figure recurring revenue sales
- Sales experience in operational intelligence, analytics, IoT is helpful
- Ability to influence different buying personas (C-level, plant operations, process engineers, IT, data analytic teams, finance, continuous improvement teams)
- Experience navigating complex enterprise sales cycles and driving the procurement and legal contract process
- Proven skills in problem solving and solution selling
- 5+ years direct field sales experience selling into industrial sector technology sales.
- Degree in engineering is helpful, but not required
- Operating or sales experience in industrial and manufacturing sectors such as energy, oil & gas, automotive, chemical as well and other continuous and discrete manufacturers is valued
- Approximately 50% travel ready