Digital Marketing Manager
Sales & Marketing | Silicon Valley | Full Time
Falkonry is the leading provider of operational analytics for Global 2000 industrial companies. Falkonry’s ready-to-use machine learning system accelerates the digital transformation of industrial operations by delivering new analytical insights from patterns hidden inside operational data. Our customers, who span multiple industries and applications, are realizing improvements in throughput, quality and yield.
Falkonry is looking for a dynamic, quantitatively biased, technically savvy, and well-read marketing manager to grow its marketing team. This role is responsible to design, develop and execute digital marketing campaigns. The marketing manager will be responsible for the management of our digital presence, social channels, website, email campaigns & automation, event marketing support, analytics and data gathering, and work in collaboration with creative design, and graphic/collateral creation. In this role, you will be responsible for creating, measuring, and optimizing B2B digital marketing programs & integrated marketing campaigns that achieve results.
You will be reporting to the SVP of Marketing and working with members of the sales and marketing teams. Your success will be seen in your ability to leverage our online and marketing automation resources to drive awareness, acquire and successfully nurture new marketing qualified leads in key market segments.
- Design and operate demand gen programs to drive towards growth in marketing qualified leads
- Develop and enhance prospect nurturing using automation tools to accelerate sales funnel conversion
- Develop and maintain online presence on Falkonry Web site and in partner sites
- Build and maintain executive dashboards for campaign performance and digital marketing effectiveness
- Coordinate with Media/communications team on social media strategy and execution
- Support events and other corporate marketing activities
- Review processes and results with sales and customer success teams to support business growth objectives
- Cross-company team building and collaboration
- Long-term relationships reign supreme and brand building is critical
- Highly talented group of passionate individuals from diverse backgrounds
- Mentor and develop people while leading by example
3 or more years of experience in digital marketing with a minimum of 1 year in B2B/enterprise software
Must excel in a small team environment and work cross-functionally (early stage startup experience is desirable)
Marketing automation tools (Pardot or Marketo) and Web publishing (Wordpress or Jumla)
Experience with creative direction, Adobe Photoshop, InDesign, Illustrator or managing creatives
Outstanding writing & communication skills
Multitasking and project management acumen
Bachelor's degree in marketing, international business, communications, or economics
Located in Silicon Valley within commuting distance to Sunnyvale