Administration | Nashville, TN - but primarily remote | Full Time | From $68,000.00 to $78,000.00 per year
FACTOR, INC., a leading provider of risk management solutions for government and industry, is seeking an Executive Assistant to work (mostly) remotely with our growing team. The position is based in Nashville, TN, and requires occasional in-office activities each week, but most of the duties can be performed remotely.
You have a passion for enabling the success of senior leadership and working at a company focused on improving public safety and security.
We will rely on you to deliver high-value support to the CEO, other Officers, and Principals.
You will thrive in this environment if you are a passionate, self-driven, and detail-oriented team player with strong decision-making, problem-solving, critical thinking, and communication skills.
- Coordinating with vendors and service providers
- Leading and/or supporting internal projects and initiatives
- Using your communication skills to prepare accurate business correspondence
- Helping to improve company policies and procedures for more efficient and effective operations
- Coordinating with our accounting team
- Scheduling and calendar management
- Meeting planning and support, including taking clear, concise minutes of leadership and board meetings
- Travel coordination
- Expense reporting
- Event planning
- Office management
- Protecting confidential or privileged information
Required education and experience
- 4+ years of relevant experience
- Bachelor’s degree
- Must show proof of eligibility to legally work within the United States
- Ability to obtain a DoD Secret Security Clearance and pass other industry-specific background screening; please review the requirements at https://www.clearancejobs.com/security-clearance-faqs#getting-a-security-clearance-1 before applying
Highly desired skills and experience
- Ability to effectively prioritize tasks and other activities
- Being quick to learn and grasp new concepts
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills to support internal and external communications, including proofreading and editing
- Strong proficiency with Microsoft Office, including Excel, Word, Outlook, and PowerPoint
- Familiarity with Deltek Costpoint or other government contractor accounting system
- Ability to collaborate with a team from a self-driven, remote environment
- The ability to successfully manage small internal projects, including budgets, schedules, personnel, and resources
- Proficiency in managing email, calendars, travel, and expense reporting for executives and other senior leaders
- Experience in a professional services organization
- Experience with IT Administration (e.g., Microsoft 365, Azure, AWS) would be an extra bonus
What we offer
- Competitive salary (compensation range shown is hiring range)
- Company bonus program participation
- 401K plan with company match
- Company-subsidized medical and dental insurance
- Company-provided disability and life insurance
- Paid holidays, vacation, and sick leave
- Tuition reimbursement
- Flexible and remote work arrangements
- Career and promotion opportunities
Why join us?
Professional Growth: We promote your growth at FACTOR and as a professional through training, mentorship, and supporting your certification in sought-after skills.
A Passionate Team: We believe in collaboration among passionate, diverse, and motivated team members, clients, and stakeholders to understand various viewpoints and solve challenging issues.
Rewarding Work: Besides providing a competitive salary and benefits, we offer the chance to make a real-world difference by supporting the safety and security risk mitigation work of our clients.
Flexible, Remote Work: Our geographically diverse workforce spans 4 time zones and 9 states. We have a decade of experience serving our clients remotely and offer flexible hours when needed.
FACTOR is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace and is committed to equal opportunity employment without regard to race, religion, color, gender, sexual orientation, age, disability, ancestry, national origin, military or veteran status, marital status, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by applicable law.