Manufacturing system Analyst
Professional services | Alpharetta, GA | Full Time
Factora is a fast growing organization that cultivates people that are passionate about solving problems. Today, around the globe, people are buying products that help improve their lives. Factora helps make that happen. Our deep and wide manufacturing experience coupled with proven expertise in implementing real-time manufacturing solutions (MS) allows us to help our customers increase their productivity and profitability – many of them being amongst the world’s most recognizable makers of consumer brands.
WE GROW WITH YOU
At Factora, we are looking for candidates that think BIG and seek a career pursuing lifelong ambitions and goals as opposed to just performing tasks in exchange for a paycheck. Several developmental opportunities are offered to our colleagues. These opportunities are presented based upon the strengths and interests of the teammate. You can develop yourself as a technical expert, team leader, consultant or project manager at an international level within the manufacturing environment.
VALUES SHARED BY OUR EMPLOYEES
- Integrity : committed in doing the right things for the right reasons
- Passion : enthusiasm about what we do to make a difference
- Tenacity: we never give up on our goals OR on each other
The MS Analyst will be responsible for the configuration, implementation, and deployment of MS solutions across multiple industry verticals. This will involve working across our teams to analyze, design and translate functional requirements into robust, simple, technical solutions the will help drive improvements in production and profitability. They will complete these activities by working in an integrated team comprising of Factora and customer resources.
· Communication with customers to determine requirements and solutions which will be robust and empower them to effectively run their manufacturing processes.
· Responsibility to prioritize and solve daily tasks and be able to effectively present solutions to customers.
· Participate and document system design, execution and end-user requirements.
· Provide leadership and rotating support activities of implemented solutions to the customer.
· Participate in the planning, prioritization and leadership in implementation projects.
· Participate in large & small project implementations. Tasks might include mentoring, configuration, development, debugging, writing and following test scripts.
· Make recommendations to customers regarding the integration and application of implemented solutions to increase manufacturing effectiveness across the organization.
The candidate must possess an engineering or relevant scientific degree and be able to demonstrate the application of analytical techniques to solve manufacturing problems. However, they will not be buried in the data, but be able to work with companies to drive change from the insight gained.
· BS in an Engineering Discipline, related degree or manufacturing based experiences
· Strong verbal communication and writing skills
· Demonstration of Multi-tasking and Triage capability
· Demonstration of problem analysis and solving skills
· Be willing and able to travel
· Manufacturing experience is preferred
· Educational or Job related experience in Transact SQL Stored procedures and database concepts.
· Familiarity with SQL Server Reporting Services is a plus
· Familiarity with PLC and OPC connectivity is a plus
· Project Management lifecycle skills
· ERP related experience
· Lab or Quality related experience is a plus
QUALITY OF LIFE
· We are located in the north Atlanta, Alpharetta area near GA 400
· We offer a competitive salary with comprehensive medical, dental and disability insurance
· Flexible work arrangements with telecommute options available
· Casual work environment
Please note that only those candidates who are being considered will be contacted.