Ruby-on-Rails developer (Permanent / Project based)
Development | Den Haag, Netherlands
At Exvo.com we’re working hard to invent the next steps of the cloud era.
We’re looking to add Ruby-on-Rails developers to our team that are up to this challenge.
We’re looking for junior, medior and senior developers!
You can work from anywhere, just as long as you love what you do and enjoy making beautiful code.
You will join a team made up of people around the world, who will challenge you to be the best you can be and most of all, have a lot of fun in the process.
We’d like you to have:
- A willingness to learn
- Good communication skills
- A passion for Ruby, a love for Rails
- Experience with behaviour and test driven development
- Experience with agile software development
- Generally good development skills
And we’d love it if you:
- Have read and understood the pragmatic programmer
- Have experience with Amazon AWS and/or Heroku
- Know a thing or two about UX
- Know a thing or two about distributed architectures
- Know a thing or two about algorithms
- Are an agile evangelist
- Have contributed to open source projects
- Have a presence in the Ruby community
If you think you fit these requirements we’d love to get to know you!
To get to know you better we’d appreciate it if you mention your Linkedin-profile in your response. And if you’re applying for work on a per project basis, please list your Freelance rate in the response.
Please note that we do challenge all candidates to take our test-case to see if their skills meet the needed quality level.