Events | Austin, TX | Full Time
The Event Associate will be responsible for the planning, implementation, and execution of promotional events that drive brand awareness and generate public awareness for our clients. This position reports to the Manager of Marketing & Events and works closely with individuals across the company.
The Event Associate begins developing management skills by overseeing 1-3 events. While assisting in team member development, these event specialists hone their skills by combining team member training with management layers.
If you’re passionate about creating high-value event experiences, we want to hear from you!
- Deliver world-class event programs that drive successful results.
- Develop integrated event plans from project plan and kickoff, to on-site event management and post-event follow up.
- Bring together cross-functional teams to deliver all event-related marketing.
- Run pre and post event planning meetings and communications.
- Evaluate event performance.
- Manage and process event leads with marketing ops in a timely and efficient manner Manage event calendar and identify future opportunities
- Highly organized, detail focused, results-driven, ability to handle stress and last-minute, urgent requests.
- Responsive and proactive on timely and priority campaigns and/or tasks.
- You have a 'make it work' attitude – someone who is scrappy, creative, asks questions, solution-oriented, provides status updates and speaks to performance results.
- You're fun, upbeat & positive and contribute to the fun team environment and culture.