INTERNSHIPS | New York, NY | Internship
About this position:
Want to gain experience in a fast-growing, education startup? Look no further!
Our paid internship program is open to top university undergraduates in the DC or NYC metro area. We are hiring year round so timing is always right to express interest.
Based on your application and interview, we will match you up with the function that best fits your profile and interests.
Functions available for internships:
- Academics (course design)
- Account Management
- Program Management (executive enrollment)
The benefit beyond working with a bunch of smart entrepreneurial leaders is every intern will gain hands-on business experience, professional development opportunities, insights from our academic content, group learnings through team projects, and have fun along the way especially during our social events.
Desired Skills & Experience
- Undergraduate with strong academic record from an accredited 4-year College/ University
- Interest in and/or experience in business, education or new technologies
- Experience with Microsoft Office, Google apps and Salesforce.com preferred
- Results-oriented, quick-thinking and collaborative
- Established time management and prioritization skills
- High level of poise, judgment, and attention to detail
- Superior communication skills that generate interest and engage audiences
- Willingness to learn
- Positive attitude and team player
To apply for this position, please submit a copy of your resume, brief cover letter (including how you heard about us), and an address to your LinkedIn profile.
Schedule: Up to 40 hours per week. Start Immediately. Paid $10.00 per hour.
Based in New York, NY or Washington, DC
ExecOnline partners with elite business schools, including Columbia, Berkeley-Haas, and MIT Sloan, to deliver professional development programs that empower executives to implement practical and powerful business knowledge and skills. Delivered via our proprietary online platform, ExecOnline programs provide top-tier executives with the engagement and impact of on-campus study at Top-10 business schools with the convenience and ease-of-use of online education.
ExecOnline is venture-backed and winner of the 2014 Return on Education VenturED Award at the ASU+GSV Education Innovation Summit.