Student Support Associate
Contractors | New York, NY | Full Time
ExecOnline is the leading ed-tech firm reinventing how the world’s top organizations develop their next generation of leaders. ExecOnline partners with elite business schools (Columbia, Berkeley-Haas, MIT Sloan, Wharton, and Yale) and their award-winning faculty to bring high-level executive development programs to the e-learning space. In less than five years, ExecOnline has become the leading online provider of leadership development to senior leaders, growing rapidly by 70% each year.
ExecOnline is looking for a Student Support Associate to join our Client Services Team to provide efficient and expeditious service to worldwide participants in our executive development programs. This person champions customer happiness, satisfaction, and success through patience, understanding and both content and technical know-how.
You will serve as a point of contact for our clients and address their questions and needs related to their learning experience on our online learning platform. We are looking for customer service centered professionals looking to have a footprint in a hypergrowth organization.
- Enthusiastically support clients with their tech needs by email, chat, phone, and web-based tools
- Accurately identify and resolve technical and non-technical issues in a timely manner
- Promptly escalate more complex problems to appropriate internal team members
- Monitor live online events and provide immediate assistance to participants
- Demonstrate a familiarity with standard concepts, practices, and procedures of our learning content and platform (with training)
- Continuously endeavor to improve the quality of our support and service, both internally and externally
- 1-3 years of work experience, preferably in executive support or with a SaaS company
- Work well with high-level executives from around the world
- Strong communication skills, both written and verbal
- Be well versed and comfortable with email, chat, and phone etiquette
- Ability to empathize with clients and convey confidence
- Familiarity with Salesforce (or other CRM) and Microsoft Office
- An inherent desire to help people
- Outstanding task management skills across a varied set of responsibilities in a fast paced, high volume environment
- Work closely with other teams to share client insights that inform additional support needs
To apply for this position, please submit a copy of your resume, brief cover letter (including how you heard about us), and an address to your LinkedIn profile.
Delivered via our proprietary, interactive online platform, ExecOnline programs provide top-tier executives with the engagement and impact of on-campus study at the most sought after business schools with the convenience and ease-of-use of online education.
ExecOnline is venture-backed and winner of the 2014 Return on Education VenturED Award at the ASU+GSV Education Innovation Summit.
We are headquartered in New York City, with additional offices in Washington, DC and San Francisco.