Human Resources | Washington, DC | Full Time
Join a world class Talent team at the leading ed-tech firm reinventing how the world’s greatest companies develop their next generation of leaders. ExecOnline partners with elite business schools and their award-winning faculty to bring high level executive development programs to the e-learning space. We hire driven, team-oriented individuals who take pride in making great, innovative products.
The Recruiting Manager will be part of the Talent team, reporting to the Chief Legal and People Officer and partnering with the Director of Talent Management on important talent initiatives. The Recruiting Manager will work closely with hiring managers across business functions to help identify and recruit top talent to drive business performance, and to onboard new hires and set them up for early success.
The position will be based in either New York City or Washington, DC.
- Partner with hiring managers, ranging from manager to c-suite level, to develop sourcing and hiring strategies aligned to the company’s business and talent goals.
- Work closely with other members of the HR team to develop the company’s branding and talent acquisition marketing strategy.
- Perform recruitment life-cycle tasks from job description development to candidate evaluation and hiring.
- Lead the creation of a recruitment and interview plan for each open position
- Build strong relationships with hiring managers across ExecOnline’s business functions
- Conduct data analysis to determine top recruiting sources for candidates
- Consistently manage online candidate tracking tools (ATS platform(s)) to ensure candidate status is up-to-date for all positions
- Research new recruiting sources to increase candidate pipeline, especially through social media
- Develop metrics and KPIs to measure effectiveness and success of recruiting efforts
- Compile recruiting status reports and presentations for executive team
- Lead process improvements for recruiting
- Develop and manage outside recruiting relationships with outsourced recruiting agencies, as well as partnerships with university career development centers
Qualifications and Attributes:
- Undergraduate degree from accredited university
- 5 to 7 years of experience as a corporate or agency recruiter
- Strong executive presence in-person and remotely
- Ability to manage high volume recruiting
- Excellent communication and writing skills
- Experience working with senior level executives
- Strong organizational skills and ability to multi-task
- Resourceful and entrepreneurial
More about ExecOnline:
We’re growing fast in a very exciting space. Launched in 2013, ExecOnline partners directly with Top-10 business schools (Columbia, Berkeley-Haas, MIT Sloan, and Yale) to deliver professional development programs that empower executives to implement practical and powerful leadership initiatives. We enable companies to combine the quality and engagement of in-person development with the scale, integration and measurability of online education.
Delivered via our proprietary, interactive online platform, ExecOnline programs provide top-tier executives with the engagement and impact of on-campus study at the most sought after business schools with the convenience and ease-of-use of online education.
ExecOnline is venture-backed and winner of the 2014 Return on Education VenturED Award at the ASU+GSV Education Innovation Summit.
We are headquartered in New York City, with additional offices in Washington, DC and San Francisco.
How to apply:
To apply for this position, please submit your resume, brief cover letter (including how you heard about us), and a link to your LinkedIn profile.