Manager, Marketing Solutions
Marketing | New York, NY | Full Time
About this position
Join the leading ed-tech firm redefining executive education.
You want to make an impact on the world’s most progressive organizations and you thrive in an entrepreneurial, fast-paced, and data-rich environment.
We are looking for an exceptional individual with excellent communication and analytical skills to join and grow with our Marketing team. The role offers a unique opportunity to further your analytical skills related to company analysis and quantitative analysis, all while supporting our largest deals.
You will work with the VP, Marketing -- in collaboration with our technology, program, and sales teams – in two capacities. First is to build out and refine ExecOnline’s go-to-market strategy. Second is to support our largest and most important deals with a consultative approach. This role will have a high degree of visibility across ExecOnline’s Senior Management Team as it is focused on the organization’s most strategic initiatives and deals.
Desired skills and experience:
- 3-5 years+ of work experience ideally at a top management consulting firm
- Exceptional analytical skills
- Exceptional written and communication skills
- Familiarity with basic statistical concepts
- Familiarity with statistical software packages (e.g., R or SPSS) a plus but not required.
- Demonstrated interest in business
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Detail orientation
- Original thinker
- Strong deductive logical thinking skills
- Tech savvy
- Creative problem solver
- Team player
- Comfort with ambiguity
- Support the design of a customized training and onboarding program for a new and rapidly growing salesforce.
- Contribute to the development of a predictive analytics infrastructure to analyze and forecast ExecOnline’s pipeline and existing accounts.
- Integrate predictive analytics into the operating process.
- Designing a customer segmentation analysis to help us refine our targeting.
- Influence deal strategy and providing support for our largest commercial opportunities.
NYC or DC base preferred
To apply for this position, please submit a copy of your resume, brief cover letter (including how you heard about us), and a link to your LinkedIn profile.
We’re growing fast in a very exciting space. Launched in 2013, ExecOnline is the only company partnering directly with top-ten business schools (Columbia, Berkeley-Haas, MIT Sloan, Yale, and IMD). We enable companies to combine the quality and engagement of in-person development with the scale, integration and measurability of online.
ExecOnline is venture-backed and winner of the 2014 Return on Education VenturED Award at the ASU+GSV Education Innovation Summit. It was named one of Forbes’ top edtech companies to watch in 2016.