KEY ACCOUNTS MANAGER
Commercial | Washington, DC | Full Time
Key Accounts Manager
Join a world class commercial team at the leading ed-tech firm reinventing how the world’s greatest companies develop their next generation of leaders. ExecOnline partners with elite business schools and their award-winning faculty to bring high level executive development programs to the e-learning space.
With our rapid growth, we are looking for driven, talented individuals with a proven track record to join our Key Accounts team. Reporting to the VP of Key Accounts, the Key Accounts Manager plays a critical role in supporting the planning & implementation of plans developed by the Key Accounts team and acts as thought partner to the VP of Key Accounts, engaging with mid-level contacts, strategizing on deals and implementing service and commercial approaches.
Agile, entrepreneurial individuals will thrive at ExecOnline; an ability to work thoughtfully at a fast pace is essential. You’ll work with smart, entrepreneurial people, and have a real voice in shaping the company and the ed tech space. The rewards are on many levels.
We offer competitive salary, commissions, and stock options.
This role will be based in New York City or Washington, DC. Some travel is expected (roughly 20%).
Manage account planning
- Based on current relationships, deployment model, and opportunities, lay out overall relationship plan: inventory consumption, program reporting, communications, meeting schedules, pricing plan documents to engage support and guidance from across matrix.
- Develop view on company strategy, identify themes, terminology in use in order to identify buying centers and priority issues that would align with ExecOnline’s services.
- Review client announcements and analyst reports to pull out key details, changes in strategy.
Manage successful deployment Coordination with client success team to drive successful usage of credits according to customer needs and objectives set out during sales cycle. During deployments monitor program performance on a daily basis, coordinate with program team to address any service issues Post program, analyze participant scoring, assessments, alumni experiences and program reviews to develop specific business cases based on client priorities to be presented to clients for program expansion
Identify new sales opportunities
- Communicate clearly the progress of monthly/quarterly initiatives to internal and external stakeholders.
- Focusing on growing and developing existing clients, together with generating new business.
DESIRED SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE:
- College/University education (4-year degree) from an accredited school
- 5+ years’ experience selling/renewing B2B IT, marketing or professional services to business leaders.
- Proven multi-year quota production.
- Consultative and conceptual selling skills in an enterprise sales cycle environment
- Experience working in a creative growth organization in e-learning, software, or online higher education is a plus.
- Excellent verbal and written communication and presentation skills.
- Business acumen and ability to articulate the value of our services to key client stakeholders.
- Strong customer orientation: skilled at establishing & maintaining organizational relationships with a diverse group of people.
- Ability to mentor and share best practices with junior team members
More about ExecOnline:
We’re growing fast in a very exciting space. Launched in 2013, ExecOnline partners directly with Top-10 business schools (Columbia, Berkeley-Haas, MIT Sloan, and Yale) to deliver professional development programs that empower executives to implement practical and powerful leadership initiatives. We enable companies to combine the quality and engagement of in-person development with the scale, integration and measurability of online education.
Delivered via our proprietary, interactive online platform, ExecOnline programs provide top-tier executives with the engagement and impact of on-campus study at the most sought after business schools with the convenience and ease-of-use of online education.
ExecOnline is venture-backed and winner of the 2014 Return on Education VenturED Award at the ASU+GSV Education Innovation Summit.
We are headquartered in New York City, with additional offices in Washington, DC and San Francisco.
How to apply:
To apply for this position, please submit your resume, brief cover letter (including how you heard about us), and a link to your LinkedIn profile.