Contractors | New York, NY | Contract
e-Learning contract opportunity for Instructional Designer - Remote/Virtual
ExecOnline has an immediate need for an Instructional Designer to help with development of our world-class, online, executive development courses. We're not seeking a project manager, we're looking for designers who really know how to design.
- Experience with design and development of real-time multimedia (e.g. video, animations, narrated presentations)
- A high degree of learner empathy
- Masters degree preferred
- Minimum 3 years design experience
- Experience/comfort with business management content
- Impeccable writing skills
- Prior experience developing online college courses a strong plus
- Knowledge of Marketing a plus
- Intermediate-to-advanced skill in Microsoft PowerPoint
- Graphic design or interactive design skills a plus
Flexible hours: 30-40 hours/week for approximately 2-3 months beginning in July. Please submit your resume and a cover letter. Your cover letter should indicate how your background meets ALL required qualifications above. No response will be provided for applications whose cover letter does not provide this information.