Executive Service Center Agent
Contractors | New York, NY | Contract
EXECUTIVE SERVICE CENTER AGENT (Contractor)
The Executive Service Center Agent is a virtual-based contractor who provides quick and amazing service to worldwide participants in our executive development programs. This person champions customer happiness, satisfaction, and success through patience, understanding and both content and technical know-how.
You will serve as a point of contact for our clients and address their questions and needs related to their learning experience on our online learning platform.
As the Agent will be communicating with top-tier executives, it is important to possess a professional demeanor and communication skills, along with a strong desire to assist inquirers and uphold the professional image of ExecOnline.
Agents will be provided training, resource materials, and ongoing management and support from our NYC-based team. We want to build a relationship with the Agent and offer increasing levels of responsibility. Experience with Salesforce or similar CRM a strong plus.
For the right candidate, this is a career-defining opportunity to join ExecOnline and truly have a significant impact on both our clients and the growth of our organization.
What we want you to do:
- Enthusiastically support clients with their tech needs by email, chat, phone, and web-based tools
- Accurately identify and resolve technical and non-technical issues in a timely manner
- Promptly escalate more complex problems to appropriate internal team members
- Monitor live online events and provide immediate assistance to participants
- Demonstrate a familiarity with standard concepts, practices, and procedures of our learning content and platform (with training)
- Continuously endeavor to improve the quality of our support and service, both internally and externally
What you need to succeed:
- 1-3 years of work experience, preferably in executive support or with a SaaS company
- Work well with high-level executives from around the world
- An inherent desire to help people
- Be well versed and comfortable with email and phone etiquette
- Ability to empathize with clients and convey confidence
- Familiarity with Salesforce (or other CRM) and Microsoft Office
- Outstanding task management skills across a varied set of responsibilities in a fast paced, high volume environment
- Work closely with other teams to share client insights that inform additional support needs
- Strong communication skills, both written and verbal
To apply for this position, please submit a copy of your resume, brief cover letter (including how you heard about us), and an address to your LinkedIn profile.
ExecOnline partners with elite business schools, including Columbia, Berkeley-Haas, and MIT Sloan, to deliver professional development programs that empower executives to implement practical and powerful business knowledge and skills. Delivered via our proprietary online platform, ExecOnline programs provide top-tier executives with the engagement and impact of on-campus study at Top-10 business schools with the convenience and ease-of-use of online education. ExecOnline has delivered transformational executive development to thousands of executives from over 50 countries.
ExecOnline is venture-backed and winner of the 2014 Return on Education VenturED Award at the ASU+GSV Education Innovation Summit.