Marketing | New York, NY | Full Time
In less than five years, ExecOnline has become the leading online provider of leadership development to senior leaders, growing rapidly by 70% each year. ExecOnline partners with elite business schools and their award-winning faculty to bring high level executive development programs to the e-learning space.
We are looking for an exceptional individual with excellent communication and organization skills to join and grow with our Marketing team. The Event Coordinator will own the planning and execution of ExecOnline-hosted events. The Coordinator will be report directly to the VP of Marketing to help build ExecOnline’s reach and brand.
Responsibilities will include:
- Lead planning, organization, and recruitment of annual of all ExecOnline events (ie: venue search and set up, recruitment of clients, prospects, alumni and speaker recruitment, and the execution of event)
- Lead all management of event-related technology
- Lead all management of event marketing and promotion
- Lead all elements of event communication to attendees, potential attendees, and internal stakeholders
- Lead planning, marketing, organization, and recruitment for webinars
- Build events that are consistent with and promote ExecOnline’s brand
- Plan multiple types of events concurrently
- Manage the company’s event budget to target
- Design an event “playbook” to drive process efficiency for future events
- Identify conferences and events EXO employees should attend. Facilitate speaking roles and sponsorship opportunities where applicable
- 3-5 years of event planning experience in a corporate environment
- Direct experience working for a multinational company, and planning large events remotely
- Experience using Salesforce and Marketo to manage promotion and communication surrounding event
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Detail orientation
- Original thinker
- Tech savvy
- Creative problem solver
- Team player
How to apply:
To apply for this position, please submit a copy of your resume, brief cover letter (including how you heard about us), and an address to your LinkedIn profile.
Delivered via our proprietary, interactive online platform, ExecOnline programs provide top-tier executives with the engagement and impact of on-campus study at the most sought after business schools with the convenience and ease-of-use of online education.
ExecOnline is venture-backed and winner of the 2014 Return on Education VenturED Award at the ASU+GSV Education Innovation Summit.
We are headquartered in New York City, with additional offices in Washington, DC and San Francisco.