Client Operations Specialist
Contractors | New York, NY | Contract
ExecOnline is transforming executive education partnering with top business schools, including Columbia University, UC Berkeley, and MIT, to deliver professional development programs that empower executives in Global 2000 companies. Delivered through our online platform, we provide executives with the engagement and impact of on-campus learning, with the convenience of online education. Our Certificate Programs in Strategy, Innovation and Operations consist of on-demand video lectures, individual projects, and live online collaboration and networking with faculty and a global community of high-achieving professionals.
ExecOnline is looking for a contractor specialist (40 hours/wk) to join our Partner Operations group, which is responsible for providing excellent support to our elite university partners.
You will support all levels of project implementation for our partner institutions and facilitate interactions and communications to ensure successful Team engagement with university administrators, elite faculty and program facilitators and moderators to create, maintain and communicate content and program details.
- Coordinate all partner operations logistics, and implement, to maintain strong university partnerships and ensure ExecOnline partnership, platform and portal success
- Manage the coordination and scheduling of elite university faculty
- Conduct data entry and transfer within Salesforce, ServiceCloud, Marketo, Google Docs, Google Calendar, and Microsoft
- Support development of strong and compelling communications such as email templates, reports and presentation
- Maintain program content from university partners, including courses and specializations. Ensure on-time document management for on time for program launches
- Leverage Tableau (data visualization software) and work with the team analysts
- Bachelor’s degree from an accredited school
- 3+ years of administrative work experience, including project coordination, communications and marketing operations, calendar management
- Proficient in the Microsoft suite of products (e.g. PowerPoint, Excel, Outlook and Word)
- Technical knowledge and or eagerness to understand a technical and communicate the details of a technical platform
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills, especially emails and newsletter templates
- Demonstrated ability in project coordination. Proven ability to manage multiple priorities with quality results while meeting deadlines and goals
- Strong critical thinking and exceptional problem solving skills
- Ability to work in a fast-paced, growth-oriented and matrixed organization
- Strong organizational skills, extremely detail-oriented
- Preferred: Experience with customer service technologies (e.g. Salesforce/ServiceCloud)
- Preferred: Experience working in higher education