Associate Director, Sales
Commercial | New York, NY | Full Time
Join a world class Commercial team at the leading ed-tech firm reinventing how the world’s top organizations develop their next generation of leaders. ExecOnline partners with elite business schools (Columbia, Berkeley-Haas, MIT Sloan, Wharton, and Yale) and their award-winning faculty to bring high-level executive development programs to the e-learning space.
In less than five years, ExecOnline has become the leading online provider of leadership development to senior leaders, growing rapidly by 70% each year. We are looking for ambitious, innovative professionals looking to have a footprint in a hypergrowth organization to capitalize on this new, open market space.
The primary responsibility of the Associate Director of Sales is to close large dollar deals that drive organizational transformation by solving our client’s most complex, pressing business challenges. Performance will be measured on your ability to achieve quotas and close out new business sales.
- Participate in strategy meetings to help shape offerings and the direction of the sales team
- Generate interest in our product offering and close deals with C-level executives through in person and phone based meetings
- Drive sales through a combination of inbound/ outbound efforts, targeted account research, thorough prospect communication, and consultative sales methods to map our product solution to organizational business challenges.
- Research industry and company trends to identify new business opportunities
- Manage a territory and related lead generation campaigns that involve thoroughly pitching prospective client companies
- Coordinate sales meetings based on your own lead generation to close deals
- Be accountable for your monthly quotas of scheduled meetings and new client sales to hit quarterly revenue goals
- Drive our sales efforts directed at large enterprise accounts in your region by maintaining a robust sales pipeline
- Report progress and deliver forecasts on your efforts based on salesforce.com and team-managed reports
Desired Skills & Experience:
- 3-7 years of experience in full cycle selling B2B IT, marketing, or professional services to business leaders
- Experience in a creative growth organization in e-learning, software, or online higher education
- Proven track record to drive sales execution
- Experience engaging and influencing C-level executives
- Consistently exceeds quotas and key performance metrics
- Consultative and conceptual selling skills required in an enterprise sales cycle environment
- Excellent verbal and written communication and presentation skills
- Business acumen, can articulate the value of our services to new clients
- Intellectually curious; a massive fast learner
- Flexible, agile, demonstrated initiative and independence
We offer competitive salary, commissions, and stock options. This role will be based in Washington, DC or New York City.
More about ExecOnline:
Delivered via our proprietary, interactive online platform, ExecOnline programs provide top-tier executives with the engagement and impact of on-campus study at the most sought after business schools with the convenience and ease-of-use of online education.
ExecOnline is venture-backed and winner of the 2014 Return on Education VenturED Award at the ASU+GSV Education Innovation Summit.
We are headquartered in New York City, with additional offices in Washington, DC and San Francisco.
How to Apply:
To apply for this position, please submit your resume, brief cover letter (including how you heard about us), and a link to your LinkedIn profile.