ASSOCIATE, ACCOUNT MANAGEMENT
Commercial | New York, NY | Full Time
ASSOCIATE, ACCOUNT MANAGEMENT
Join a world class commercial team at the leading ed-tech firm reinventing how the world’s greatest companies develop their next generation of leaders. ExecOnline partners with elite business schools and their award-winning faculty to bring high level executive development programs to the e-learning space.
With our rapid growth, we are looking for driven, talented individuals to engage with HR and business leaders at our client companies and provide the strategic guidance and support they need to effectively leverage ExecOnline’s programs to achieve corporate objectives. In addition to ensuring service delivery to existing clients, our client services (account management) group conducts sales interactions with senior-level executives to renew and expand those relationships.
Agile, entrepreneurial individuals will thrive at ExecOnline; an ability to work thoughtfully at a fast pace is essential. You’ll work with smart, entrepreneurial people, and have a real voice in shaping the company and this new space. The rewards are on many levels.
Performance will be measured on your ability to help renew and grow accounts by driving and scheduling meetings with existing clients.
We offer competitive salary, commissions, and stock options.
Desired Skills & Experience:
- 2+ years experience of selling/renewing B2B IT, marketing or professional services to business leaders.
- Consultative and conceptual selling skills in an enterprise sales cycle environment.
- Experience working in a creative growth organization in e-learning, software, or online higher education is a plus.
- Excellent verbal and written communication and presentation skills.
- Business acumen and ability to articulate the value of our services to key client stakeholders.
- Strong customer orientation: skilled at establishing & maintaining organizational relationships with a diverse group of people.
- Intellectually curious; a massive fast learner.
- Flexible, agile, able to demonstrate initiative and independence.
- Travel is expected (roughly 20%).
- College/University education (4-year degree) from an accredited school (MBA preferred).
NYC or DC base preferred.
More about ExecOnline:
We’re growing fast in a very exciting space. Launched in 2013, ExecOnline partners directly with Top-10 business schools (Columbia, Berkeley-Haas, MIT Sloan, and Yale) to deliver professional development programs that empower executives to implement practical and powerful leadership initiatives. We enable companies to combine the quality and engagement of in-person development with the scale, integration and measurability of online education.
Delivered via our proprietary, interactive online platform, ExecOnline programs provide top-tier executives with the engagement and impact of on-campus study at the most sought after business schools with the convenience and ease-of-use of online education.
ExecOnline is venture-backed and winner of the 2014 Return on Education VenturED Award at the ASU+GSV Education Innovation Summit.
We are headquartered in New York City with additional offices in Washington, DC and San Francisco.
How to apply:
To apply for this position, please submit your resume, brief cover letter (including how you heard about us), and a link to your LinkedIn profile.