Account Management Associate (AMX)
Commercial | New York, NY | Full Time
Join a world class Commercial team at the leading ed-tech firm reinventing how the world’s top organizations develop their next generation of leaders. ExecOnline partners with elite business schools (Columbia, Berkeley-Haas, MIT Sloan, Wharton, and Yale) and their award-winning faculty to bring high-level executive development programs to the e-learning space.
In less than five years, ExecOnline has become the leading online provider of leadership development to senior leaders, growing rapidly by 70% each year. We are looking for ambitious, innovative professionals looking to have a footprint in a hypergrowth organization to capitalize on this new, open market space.
The primary goal of a AMX is to generate interest in our product offering with C-level executives that result in live and phone-based meetings for our account management executives. You will achieve this result through a combination of inbound/ outbound efforts, targeted account research, thorough prospect communication, and personalized messaging. You will also have access to current and future technologies to enhance your productivity.
- Support account management executives by understanding current client deployments, identifying new buying centers and generating lead campaigns that result in client meetings
- Act as ExecOnlne’s brand ambassador - create a great first impression to established and prospective executives within existing client organizations
- Be accountable for your monthly quotas of scheduled meetings and quarterly revenue goals, self-manage yourself to these goals but raise your hand when you need help
- Report progress/ deliver forecasts on your efforts based on salesforce.com and team-managed reports
- Participate in strategy meetings to help shape offerings and the direction of the account management team
- Research industry and company trends to identify business opportunities and potential buyers
- Track and enter activities and information in salesforce.com and related IT tools/ shared resources
- Complete ad hoc, database, and admin requests as needed
- College / University education (4-year degree) from an accredited school
- 0-1 year of business experience or commensurate internship experience - college graduates encouraged to apply
- Heavy outbound calling (preferred)
- Enterprise product experience (preferred)
- Microsoft Office, Google apps, and Salesforce.com experience (preferred)
- Passion for client support and growth, new technologies, and education
- Superior verbal presentation and written communication skills that generate interest and engage audiences
- Desire to meet and exceed personal and organizational goals
- High level of poise, judgment, and attention to detail
- Established time management and prioritization skills
- Adaptability and flexibility; ability to thrive in a fast paced environment
- Positive attitude and team player
We offer competitive salary, commissions, and stock options. This is a great opportunity to further develop a successful career in sales – join us!
This role will be based in Washington, DC or New York City.
How to apply:
To apply for this position, please submit your resume, brief cover letter (including how you heard about us), and a link to your LinkedIn profile.
More about ExecOnline:
Delivered via our proprietary, interactive online platform, ExecOnline programs provide top-tier executives with the engagement and impact of on-campus study at the most sought after business schools with the convenience and ease-of-use of online education.
ExecOnline is venture-backed and winner of the 2014 Return on Education VenturED Award at the ASU+GSV Education Innovation Summit.